Chapter 04

BATIM - Fallen Angel

Chapter 04

The tall demon is standing between the Angel and his right-hand serve smiling at them, "Am I interrupting something." His spoke with sly voice.

"M-My Lord!" Sammy dropped his knees and bowed his head, "I-I was just telling Mr. Henry that the library is out off limits, that's all...!"

"I see, I'm glad you informed him in time. Ya can continue your work." Bendy rolled his eyes at Sammy too obedient his behavior.

As Sammy thanking his Lord, he quickly says goodbye to Henry and walk away.

"I'm very sorry about his behavior, he can be a little- ehhh...!" Bendy tried to get the right words to explained.

"Oh no, it's fine! He's just doing his job." Henry said nervously.

"True, but sometime he's overreacting..." As suddenly Bendy put his hand on Henry's head wound to look at it with worried and it makes Henry's face gone red, "How's your head? Feeling any pain?"

"I'm fine now! Thanks to Dr. Boris." Henry smiled nervously at him, "His medical skill is great, I feel much better because of him."

"I'm glad to hear," Bendy smiled widely at the Angel, "Since you're feeling well, how about I show you around the house."

"Oh... Uh, no! You don't have to do this," Henry try to decline his offer, "I'm really grateful for you saving me and took care of me, but you have done enough for me. I have to leave...!" Before Henry couldn't finish his sentence, because Bendy grabbed his wrists tight which cause Henry whimpered in pain.

Bendy made a low growl escaped from his throat, his eyes were glow in red. He leaned closer to Henry's face and said in dark tone. "You're not going anywhere...!"

Henry was shaking by his rage; his body and his wings are tremble in fear and "B-B... Bendy... Please, let go... You hurting me!" He gulping and whimpers in fear.

When Bendy saw Henry's eyes inky tears running down his face, notices that he's scared of him. Then the demon realized that he's grips is husting his angel's wrists, so he quickly let him go and try to calm himself.

Henry back away from him not facing him. He rubs his wristband relieves pain and he hugged himself, as his wings were trembling and also his hole melted above his head feeling of fear because of him.

"I-I'm very sorry... I didn't mean to scar ya...!" Bendy said quietly so he could calm the angel from fear, "What am try to say is... It's getting late and it's not safe to cute angel like you going out on a dark night."

'Cute!!' Henry said in his thought.

"And also, Boris and I have suggestion that you should rest here a little longer~" Then Bendy look at him closely, "It's for your own safety health, Doll!"

"D-Doll!!" Henry said loudly and blushed at the nickname. "Who're you calling 'Doll'?"

"You're, of course... Doll." Bendy smirked evilly at the blushing angel.

"M-My name is Henry... not a Doll!" Henry bushed nervously at the demon.

"But this nickname is suitable for a cute and beautiful Angel I've ever seen." Bendy smiling and laughed. Then he suddenly took off Henry's glasses from his face.

"HEY, what the...!" Henry was surprised of what Bendy did.

Bendy was amazed by seeing Henry's face without his glasses. Which made him eyes sparkle to this beautiful angel right in front of him.