Chapter 6 || Face-off

L I Z

Angry, annoyed, but still looking so sexy and hot.

He's here.

Dressed in a navy blue leather jacket and signature black jeans. His deep brown hair is in a rough but beautiful state. The cool afternoon breeze blows, and his hair flows with the rhythm.

He's standing in between us.

Yelling at my Ex.

And the moment I look at him, all I can see is him, naked. My core begins throbbing, and my nipples tighten. He must have this effect on every girl.

"You alright?," He asked yesterday morning. How in the world was I supposed to be alright? He was just standing under the shower, his head bowed, his wet hair glittering under the water, his perfect ass, his sexy body frame, he had that beautiful "V" that led down there, and don't get me started on how big he was. I couldn't keep looking, or else I was going to lose my mind. So I did what I always do, I ran away. Just like that.

"Elizabeth?," He calls and I snap back to reality. Great, everyone's gone and I've been staring at him. Way to go Liz.

"West.....Aaron," I stutter and I notice the other guy behind him. Nick, from the night before. "Hi Nick," I say and he chuckles, walking away. Funny and weird dude.

"Um...you....you....left your bracelet," he says, digging into his pocket, my silver bracelet appears in his hands.

I was eight when a stranger gave this to me. Jason was supposed to pick me up from school but as usual, he kept me waiting. So I walked down the streets to make stuff easier for him. And that's when I bumped into this stranger, looking really wornout and tired, but young and beautiful. She was nice, and we talked for a few minutes. She asked about my family a lot, and at the end of our conversation, she gave me this bracelet. I know I shouldn't have collected it, but I did.

I thought I'd have to go back to his hotel room to look for it, I guess not.

"Thank you," I smile, collecting the bracelet with weird charms from him. He digs both his hands into his pockets and blows out a sigh. For the first time in my life, I don't know what to say next. I'm just here, grinning like an idiot in front of Aaron West.

"OMG! That's Aaron West!," I hear a girl scream behind him, and other girls rush towards him, including Samantha.

The way they touch him, ask for his autograph and stuff, take selfies with him, I take that as my cue to leave. I've never fit into this kind of world and I never will.

We stare at each other for a split second, and I take that as my cue to leave. I know he's watching me.

Heading towards the Cafe, I text Yvonne and Diane in our group chat that I managed to survive my classes and I can't wait to see them. They're probably in their classes so they won't reply just yet.

My phone beeps and my heart nearly jumps out of my chest.

JASON: Come to the back of the Visual Arts building, be fast.

My heart beats so fast. He's supposed to be in New York.

What could he possibly want?

I walk. As fast as I can, until I reach the Visual Arts building. When I get to the back, I don't see him. And that's when someone covers my mouth from behind.

Jason.

"So you're doing Pro guys now huh? Sis?," He whispers and I flinch until I'm free from his grasp.