Chapter 31 || Aaron. Aaron. Aaron.

L I Z

When this year began, all I wanted to do was to graduate from college. I didn't think about starting a business or dating a pro hockey player. But here I am, my business is growing faster than I expected and my boyfriend—— best thing that has happened to me in a while. With the exception of my adopted family, my life feels perfect.

But what's not perfect today is that Aaron's team is going to be facing Jason's team tonight. I'm I panicked? Hell yes. Because they don't like each other, and as much as I hate Jason, I don't want to see Aaron fighting him. Aaron is a huge guy, and so it's not going to end well for either of them. I love Aaron so much and I don't want to see Jason again. I'm going to the games tonight to cheer for my boyfriend and be his support system. I'm in love with him, and it's supposed to be scary because things moved so fast between us... but then, it's not.....it's awesome.

Graduation is in two months, and by then, the playoffs will be over and then it'll be off-season. And Aaron and I would have more than enough time to eat each other. Okay, he does the eating.

I'm in bed with him, and he's sleeping soundly, like a baby. I feel for him. Everything is weighing down on him even if he doesn't show it. His mother showing up, being the team captain—— meaning everyone is looking up to him and expecting so much—— and the media's reaction to our relationship—— I know he does care about them. He grabs my ass in his sleep, muttering incoherent things. I chuckle to myself as I sneak away from the bed, grabbing one of his t-shirts and heading downstairs to cook him breakfast, because I won't see him until tonight after the game. It's the second game in the playoffs and he's giving off a whole lot of adrenaline, mostly in bed.

Mrs. Kelly is on leave and every time she calls she thanks Aaron for the heart transplant. Aaron doesn't give himself muck credit, so far....I feel like the media has been saying a ton of shit. Our relationship is a month old, and I think we've come to the point where I can proudly say, "I know him more than anyone else."

I put together some fries, chicken cordon bleu and vegetable salad—— mostly for him. When I reach the room, he's not in bed. I hear the sound of the toilet, so I pull the small table next to the wall to the bed as he steps but of the bathroom.

He's naked.

And he's taunting me on purpose.

And I love this game he's playing.

"Babe," A sexy grin breaks across his face, "Is that for me?"

"Yep," I stand as he gets closer to me, his erection poking my belly. He leans down and kisses me while squeezing my ass cheeks—— then he spanks me.

"Move in with me," He says into the kiss and I pull away out of shock. Did he just ask me to move in with him? "Shit, Babe.....I'm sorry, it's just——," his long fingers dig into his messy hair, "Its just that seeing you wearing my clothes and making me breakfast is driving me crazy," He walks closer and this time I melt into him.

"I can't just move in with you, I've been living with Diane for so long and I really like that, but.......I'll think about it," I tell him and his eyes light up.

"Promise?"

"I promise," I say.

"Pinky swear?" He shows me his pinky with a cute smile on his face.

"You're such a baby!" I tease as he tosses me on the bed.

"Yeah, I'm your baby," he teases back.

After eating, Aaron gives me four orgasms, two in the bathroom, one on the bed and one on the couch in his enormous living room. I drive him to the training facility and we make out in his car—— he fucking let me drive his car—— before Nick interrupts us.