Part 6

⚠️Warning⚠️ smut

You break down in tears and fall to your knees, you want to scream but you know Bella would hear it, you don't want her to get involved in this. Narcissa runs to you and grabs you tightly, she wraps her arms around your waist and sits behind you so you can lean on her, what you do. You lay your head back on her shoulder and let all your tears out.

'Sshh, it will be okey hun, I am here.' Narcissa is whispering in your ear with a loving and caring voice. She moves you a bit so her legs are stretched and you sit in between them.

You turn your head facing her and without even thinking you smash your lips onto hers. Luckily, she kisses you back and her tongue finds its way through your mouth.
You let out a small moan as she kisses your neck and you can feel her smile a bit. She runs her fingers up and down your waist and your butt. This makes you shiver and it turns you on.

'Cissy...' you say when you both get some air after again a very passionate kiss.

'I know, I know...say less.' She says smirking and she runs her fingers down your belly.
She looks at you to make sure your okey with it and then slips her hand through your panty's. She starts to explore your underwear and your upper leg. You moan softly as she touches your clit.(this all through your underwear, also the following things)

'Already wet, isn't it?' She says with a half smile/smirk

You blush a bit when she says that.

'O-oh my god.' You say a bit heavy breathing.

'You like that, don't you?' She says smirking and kissing your neck.

'Y-yes.' You say as she rubs your clit faster.

'God your wet.' She says as you feel more liquid coming out.

Your starting to shake and you can't help it to let out a pretty loud moan.

'Ssshh, not so loud darling, you don't want Bella to hear us don't you?' She says laughing.

You automatically close your legs when your close, she looks at you and raises an eyebrow.

She lifts up her legs and worms them in between your legs, she pushes your legs down and spread open, your feet are pushed against each other. She puts her legs on yours so you can't move them anymore. She rubs faster and faster still through your underwear.

'I-I can't t-take it a-anymore...' you say shaking and breathing loud after a loud moan.

You can feel her smirk when she kisses your neck.

Your arms wrap around her neck but then...

'What is going on in there Cissy?' You hear Bellatrix asking at the door.

'Shit-' you say and you stand up when Narcissa her legs lose the grip. You look into the mirror and your eyes are still red and puffy, your cheeks are red and you are shaking on your legs.

'Hello?!' Bella shouts.

'What is it Bella?' Narcissa asks when she stands up.

'Well, I ask you.' She says and she opens the door.' Yeez, what happend to you?' She asks when she comes in.

'I- uhm..' you don't know what to say and turn your head towards Narcissa, hoping that she can answer.

'She just had a little break down, that's all.' Narcissa says lightly smiling.

'Well uhm...Lunch is ready.' She says confused, she walks away again and closes the door.

'I am sorry y/n, did you come?' She says with a sad face.

'No, but that's okey, I was close.' You say when you smile at her.' Can I change quickly into something, like what you and Bella wear, a dress or something?' You ask pointing at her silk green dress.

'Of course, I have something for you that may fit you.' She says smiling and takes you to her room.

'Here try this, I will go downstairs and wait with Bella on the dining table.' She says and closes the door.

The dress:

You also found some high heels that you liked so you took them with it

The heels:

You walk downstairs and you see a large table, it looks kinda sad with all those seats and only two people are sitting there

You walk downstairs and you see a large table, it looks kinda sad with all those seats and only two people are sitting there. Bella is sitting on the edge of the table and Narcissa next to her, you decide to sit next to Bella, your sitting like this:

Bella
Narcissa You

'Wow, that looks good y/l/n.' Bella says laughing.

'Thanks, I also took some heels if that's alright?' You say asking when you lift up your dress a bit.

'No problem, you can have those, I have plenty of heels.' Narcissa says smiling.' Besides, they didn't fit me anymore.'

'Thank you Narcissa, I really like them.' You say thankful.

On the table is: bread, cheese, eggs, bacon, and some fruit. There also is a bottle of red wine.

'Do you want some y/n?' Bella asks holding the bottle.

'Bella?!' Narcissa says.

'What?' She asks.

'She is 19! I don't want her to get drunk, it'll ruin her young beautiful mind!' She says rolling her eyes.

'So?' Bella asks clearly not getting her point.

'It's fine Narcissa, I have been drunk once.' You say laughing.

'If your sure, okey then.' She says with a little smile.

'So, your a y/l/n, how is your family?' Bella asks while biting into a peace of bread.' I mean, your one of us now, but can you tell a bit about your family?' She says with a dirty look.

'Well, I am an only child, and my parents banned me from there family tree. I don't want to talk about that.' You say taking a sip of the wine, it is very good.

'Well, we know all about that don't we Cissy?' She asks giving her a angry but also dirty look.

After that there was a long silence where everyone eats.

'Bellatrix?' You ask when your done.

'Yes y/n?' She asks a bit confused.

'Do you some books I can read?' You ask interesting.

'We have a whole library, I can show you.' She says smiling