6- Sweet talker

(the outfits of Escort Greyson and Mia for lunch. Credits to owners)

Mia walked out from the villa as the man inside the car got out from the car to greet her.

Maki saw the man and jaw dropped.

The biggest flirt of business world.

A best friend of George Seith.

How could he try to make a move to her Miss Mia?! Maki wanted to pull her Miss back into villa.

She didn't want to see Mia being hurt by a friend of George Seith.

But she didn't do or say anything, she only looked at her Miss with smile. But she cursed in her mind to Escort if he dare to hurt Mia.

"Good afternoon, Mister Escort Greyson" Mia greeted with a small smile.

"Good afternoon, beauty"

Escort said as he walked near to Mia with a sweet smile. Mia felt already tired after hearing Escort's flirting.

"Please stop flirting with me, I told you I won't fall" Mia said honestly as Escort opened the car door for her.

"It has become the habit of mine. So I can't help with it" Mia sat in the front passenger seat while rolling her eyes uncountably in her mind.

"Then I should bear with it you mean?" Escort took a driver seat in the car. He started the engine and gave a sweet smile to Mia.

It was obvious that he was telling her to bear with it. Then Escort drove off the car from villa.

They two didn't say anything in the car, only their own breathing could be heard. Finally the car stopped at the parking.

A man in classic grey sleeve sweatshirt and jeans walked out from his Bentley Flying Spur Speed car.

He ran to the other side of the car to open the door for a woman in black long sleeves high neck crop top and flared jeans.

"Thanks Mister Escort Greyson"

Mia thanked the man. "Can you stop calling me like that?" Escort left the car at parking and walked together with Mia into restaurant.

"Then what am I supposed to call?" Mia asked innocently.

"Darling is not bad"

The answer from Escort was unexpected. Mia nearly tripped on air when she heard the answer.

How dare he talked as if she was unmarried woman?

"Nice try" Mia said with awkward laugh while Escort only gave a sweet smile to her.

"By the way, didn't you come from your meeting?" Mia noticed how Escort was wearing a carefree outfit even though he said he came from meeting.

"Yes why?"

Mia only looked at his outfit with an obvious question in her eyes. "Oh, I just went to a shop in my mall and changed into something for you"

Sweet, very sweet talker.

Mia didn't say anything and only nodded. Escort owned many shopping malls, he must be really rich she thought.

They two went into a restaurant as people started to notice the two.

"Welcome Sir and Miss" a waiter welcomed the two politely. "I booked a room" a waiter nodded at Escort.

"May I know your name, Sir?"

"Escort Greyson"

A waiter eyes widened, he finally understood why someone could book a most expensive room by wiping the original booked person with money.