30- I have never loved anyone

"Mia! Mia!"

The boy's shout ran through the young woman's ears who was sleeping peacefully. She opened her eyes and met the boy's handsome face. "H-Henry? W-what are you doing here?! Where am I?!" Mia shouted in panic, not knowing what was going on.

Why was she seeing Henry? She should be in the novel as Mia Grace, but this boy was standing in front of her with a smile. "I am back, I am sorry for leaving you. Please don't blame yourself for what happened. It is not your fault" Henry smiled at the young woman.

Mia's eyes started to fill with tears, could not say anything. "O-ofc, it is my fault! I should not have let you saved me! I should have died instead! I am sorry, Henry. I am sorry" she cried out while clenching her fists. The boy patted the young woman's head gently.

"It is ok, it is not your fault. I came here to say that. Please stop blaming yourself. I don't like seeing you cry because of me. I would like to see you smile instead" he gently spoke and pulled the young woman into his arms. Mia kept crying as she tightened her grip on the boy's shirt.

She did not want to let go of the young man. She wanted the young man to stay with her. "Stay with me.." she murmured while hugging the young man tightly. "I am tired of living as Mia Grace. I am scared. What if they abandon me because I am Mia Clark?"

She spoke under her breath, her body was shaking in fear. "What if they don't accept me as Mia Clark? Stay with me, Henry. I am scared, please stay with me. Living with the strangers is scary. Just stay with me. Please don't go away from me again" she mumbled.

"There is something I want to tell you, Mia" Henry looked down at the young woman who was crying in his arms while mumbling nonstop. "W-what is it?" She questioned with furrowed eyebrows while sniffling. "I have been wanting to tell this to you"

Mia frowned.

"Tell me now" she said and held the boy's hands. "I am always with you. Wherever you are, I will be with you. And I love-" "Mia!! What's wrong?!! Wake up! Open your eyes, Mia!!" The woman's shout cut the moment between the young woman and the young man.

It was the moment, Henry disappeared from the young woman's sight like a smoke. Mia opened her eyes in hurry. There were sweats all over her face and her body. "Mia! Omg! Omg!" Camilla hugged her daughter tightly. Mia looked at her father who was standing in front of her.

She was in her room, on the bed. Maki and her granddaughter were staring at Mia with worries written on their faces. They confused the young woman. "M-mom?" Mia furrowed her brows and released the hug. She stared into her mother's eyes deeply.

She started to realize what was happening. "What's wrong?" She asked with a frown, wanting to know why they were staring at her with worries. "You shouted loudly in pain, we thought something happened to you and ran towards you"

Theo answered as he stepped forward to his daughter. "You were sweating and almost stopped breathing. We thought we lost you" Camilla spoke with tears in her eyes. She did not let go of her daughter's hand, tightening her grip. Mia blinked twice in confusion.

"Did you hear what I shouted?"

She questioned again. "Miss was shouting someone's name. I think it is Henry" Maki's granddaughter stepped in and explained. Mia gulped. So that was a dream. She was dreaming about Henry again. However, the dream was strange. It felt so real.

It was as if he really came to meet her. "I-I was having a nightmare. I apologize for causing a scene" Mia lowered her head as Camilla and Theo hugged her. "You don't need to apologize. Were you dreaming about that man again?" Theo asked and stepped back with a frown.