12- Bailey Joy

On Sunday, Mia decided to go out. She went out from the car and stood at the place as the smile appeared on her face. The place where she had been dying to go, 'Vira Plaza'.

Vira Plaza was a famous shopping mall with delicious desserts shops. Mia found out about that yesterday while scrolling endlessly on instagram. She saw a girl's pic on her instagram acc.

The picture was just a simple beautiful designed dessert, that pic caught Mia's attention fully. She followed the location with google maps and found out it was not very far nor in other country.

So she decided to go to that shop next day, now she was standing in front of the shopping mall with a big smile. 'Time to fill my stomach' she walked into the building as people started to notice the woman.

The young woman in baby blue colored strap top and light blue colored high waisted flared pants walked up to the escalator while she wore her black sunglasses as her height was still tall with sneakers.

Just only one word to describe the woman, 'Perfect'. Mia didn't spare a glance at others unless they had some food in their hands. When Mia arrived to the third floor, she headed to the direction of the shop.

"Found it"

Mia mumbled as her eyes couldn't look away from the desserts in the glass box. She was already drooling just from seeing the desserts. Without hesitating, she went to the counter quickly.

"Hello. Welcome to 'Cecilia'. What would you like to order, Miss?" a girl asked politely with a smile on her face. Mia replied the girl's smile while took a look at the desserts menu book.

"Brownie Muffins and Waffles with chocolate ice cream on top please. Oh and red raspberry iced tea too" Mia grinned. "Yes, Miss. Umm 500 dollars for all, Miss" Mia took out her card from her purse.

"Here, your card. This is your table number, thank you" a girl handed a wooden small board which had number '29' written on it. Mia only let out a smile at the girl and took a seat at empty table.

People walked front and back as minutes passed. "Your order, Miss" a boy voice pulled Mia's attention back from her phone. "Oh yea, thanks" the boy placed the desserts and drink on the table. "Enjoy your time"

Mia grinned, finally the desserts were in front of her, seducing her to eat them. She couldn't wait anymore to eat, her hands quickly took a fork and knife to cut waffles. She took a bite of waffle with chocolate ice cream.

(The food photos will be at the end. You can scroll to take a look.)

'Omg!! So freaking delicious! This life is better, way too much better than my past life! Mia Grace, how could you chase men when you can eat whatever you want everyday?!' Mia screamed in her mind.

"Mia Grace?"

The young woman who was enjoying the desserts, looked up to the voice owner. 'Who is she?' a question popped up in her head. "This is a rare thing to see you at desserts shop. Why are you here? Did George Seith leave you again?"

A girl took a seat across Mia. 'Crap, who is she?!' Mia freaked out, what if the girl was someone she should know. Mia didn't have any idea of who the girl was. No matter how hard she thought she couldn't find any clue.

"Do I know you?" Mia asked with furrowed eyebrows. The girl in front of her completely dumbfounded. "What trick are you playing? Don't tell me you forgot your high school friend after you ate shrimps"

It was the time for Mia to dumbfounded when the girl spoke. 'High school friend? She is a side character? Gosh, I don't know her' Mia smiled at the girl, a forced smile. There was no words coming out from her.