Seven

Hey guys, I can't believe that it's almost 100 views. It might sound little but it means so much to me. Thank you so much for every one of your support! Love u guys!!!

---

Justin's POV

Mike sat next to me asking the same question again and again because I decided to ignore him.

"Come on Justin, just this one time. Tell me what you think. Please? Please, please and pretty please!"

I groaned, hiding my face in my hands. We were sitting at our table at lunch and it was just Mike and I. Hope was at home, since she got sick.

"Come on, I'm just asking your opinion! I'm not saying we should do it!"

"No, Mike, No! I told you that the first time you asked!"

There was silence. For a second, I thought that he'd left me. I'd talked, more like yelled, at no one in the middle of the place, filled with teenagers. Oh god. Mike's never left me alone...

"Oh, did you?"

I jumped, loosing the grip on my cane I had been holding.

"Oh shit, sorry I scared you. Here..."

I cleared my throat, and my cheeks went red again. I should ask the doctors how it was possible. I've been like this, a blushing mess, since I met Mike.

"What did you do to him Mike?" Janet's voice reached my ears and I knew she'd come to take her seat. If she was here, that meant Sam was too. They're dating, officially announcing, after a week of breaking up with Mike.

Surprisingly, he was okay with it. He'd told me that he was surprised that it was Sam that Janet cheated on him with but ended up forgiving the girl a few days later and wishing them luck. We all thought that it was too good to be true.

I'd asked him a few times, telling him that he could tell me the truth and that I won't judge him, mostly because I can't see anyways. Mike said no. He didn't have the want to grieve, apparently.

We started to talk to each other through phones after. We talked almost everyday, about everything and nothing. Sometimes, I slept on his call but he never held it against me. He said that it made it easier for him to fall asleep, hearing me breathing and all. 

When he'd mentioned it, I was a blushing mess the whole day, jumping and blushing whenever I felt him touch me. He'd done it with the most innocent mind, just helping a blind kid, but me, my mind raced with overreacting thoughts.

"Nothing. I just asked if he'd rather prank Mrs. J onto her chair or skip a day."

Sam and Janet both laughed. "You really think Justin would do something like that?"

"Why? You think that he won't try Sam? You don't know him."

"Oh please, I know him enough to know that he won't even hurt a fly."

I decided to jump in, softly saying, "I don't know about that. I have no idea how many incests I've killed while walking."

Janet snorted at that and I smiled. She's a good person, just as Mike'd said. She expected high of everything but never showed her disappointment when something didn't reach the limit. She spoke to me with no negativity and always chatted around funnily. I wasn't close to either of them but they didn't push it.

"Where's Hope?" Janet asked after a while. "Sitting with her friends today?"

Hope'd started to go back to her set of group when she realized that I was going to be fine with Mike and his friends. She sat with us on some days and made sure I was okay though, which I really appreciated.