Notification

•Chapter 7•

Y/n's POV:

Don't tell me that little shit posted the prank. I clicked on the notification to see what that brat had posted. And...... he did post it. Ahhh that little shit will hear from me. Because of him I'll probably be made fun of in the streets and definitely at school. As I was about to call him I feel a warm hand stop me from doing so.

Taehyung~*whisper* Dont get mad over that babygirl hmmm

Y/n~ W-what

I must admit he is really good with words. He made me feel some type of way I haven't felt before. To be honest I've never dated no one before and that wasn't a surprise to anyone considering I'm not pretty or interesting.

Taehyung~Do I need to help you calm down? Huh?

He slowly passed his hand over my leg which kept going up and down. I could feel his warm breath hitting my check and his breathing in my ear. This is all so werid we barley even met & he seems a couple of years older than me. But all this was feeling so good I couldn't denied it.

Out eyes meet as he was about to go in for a kiss but asking for permission. I nodded and he began to kiss me passionately. He hover above me and placed his hands on my waist. His hands slowly began to travel down his oversize shirt that I was wearing. Cupping one of my breast with one of his hands and slowly massaging it. Yet still kissing me felt good I began to have the urge to let out a sound I tried to hold it in thinking it would be werid doing it. But I couldn't keep it in for too long.

Y/n~ ahh~

Taehyung~*whisper* you like *kiss* it *kiss* baby?*Kiss*

Y/n~y-yes ahh

His hands slowly began to to undress me. Without breaking lip contact he left me only with my bra and panties. He then took his own clothes off fast trying not to leave me too long without having the taste of his lips.
As he was about to remove my panties I stop him.

Y/n~ I haven't done this before.

Taehyung~ *smirk* don't worry I'll teach you everything.

As we were about to start we hear a knock on the door and Namjoon's voice.

Namjoon~ Yahh go do that somewhere else I'm trying to sleep right now.

Taehyung took a look at me looking to see if I was thinking the same thing as him...