Talk

•Chapter 9•

Y/n~ Taehyung?

Taehyung~ Yes babygirl?

Y/n~ Don't you think we're going too fast?

Taehyung~ Maybe but there's something different about you that makes me believe that it will workout. *smile*

Y/n~*sigh*

I went back to cuddling with Taehyung. His arms hugging me made me felt safe & warm. I felt a connection with him but that didn't take the fact I felt guilty of what I had just done.

*Next day*

Buzz buzz buzz

What is such noise that disturbed my sleep. I reached out for my phone too see what all the fuss was about. I take a look and notice a ton of messages from my brother & Jin. They were asking me where I was and kept telling me I was in great trouble. I suddenly receive a call. It was from my brother, I questioned if I should answer after everything he has done but it was best to answer if I didn't want to find myself in more trouble.

Brother~ Y/N!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?!

Y/n~ Why do you even care?

Brother~ Maybe because your under 18 meaning still a child. And I'm supposed to take care of you.

Y/n~ I'm not a kid anymore chill I can take care of myself.

In the background I could faintly hear Jin telling my brother I had went with a "friend". That little shit is really testing my patience I'm done with this dumbasses.

Brother~ Y/n....where you with a *Clears throat* guy friend? Hmmm?

Y/n~ Yes, what about it?

Brother~ Y/n you know your not allowed to go to guy friends houses. Come home now before I go find you.

Y/n~Find me? I doubt your capable of doing so. A donkey has more intelligence than you.

I end the call then & there. Jin is rarely a snitch seems werid coming from him  but I guess he's actually mad at me going out with a friend. I look over to take a look at Taehyung. He's still sleeping comfortably. I began to feel really thirsty but I didn't want to disturb his sleep so I stood up with all my strength after last night I didn't really have much but I made my way to his kitchen to get some water.

As I served myself a cup of water I could feel someone's arms hug my waist and a warm breathing hitting my neck. Without even turning around I took a guess it was Taehyung.