Chapter 10

Words: 1930

Warning: Long Chapter

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook is now walk out of his apartment and make sure to lock it. He walk to the stairs and out of the building. He suddenly felt a vibration from his phone.

Taetae ❤💖🥰

Good Morning My Love 😘

What are you doing today?

Jungkook blush and chuckled when he read that. Taehyung seems to become more sweet and adorable as the days pass by. He and Taehyung are in relationship for 5 days already and he could say that 'that' was the best and happiest days that happened in his life. Now he knows what love feels likes because of Taehyung. Its like he was the one who got spilled by the potion not Taehyung. But every time he remember about the potion, it made him sad because all this love thingi are just lies. Because its influenced by the potions.

Jungkook sigh and reply to Taehyung that his going to work. Well, its not a lie he need to go to Jin's cafe to work. When he got there he quickly went to the kitchen and greeted Jin.

"Hi Hyung." Jungkook said.

"Oh~ Goodie Kook, your here. " Jin said happily.

"Well Hyung, I'm here to work." Jungkook said.

"I know... But since I'm the boss, I demand that you sit next to me and tell me how did you and Tae Click." Jin said with a smile.

"Ahm.... abo-about tha-that... Ca-can we no-not talk about that?" Jungkook said sheepishly.

"Why? You two seems so Cute~ But what I'm curious about is that how did a lazy guy like you make a cold expression guy like him become Cheerful." Jin said and Jungkook just gave a smirk.

"Simple, I'm Jeon Jungkook, I can turn someone who's gloomy by just giving them a smile see?." Jungkook said and gave his bunny smile. Jin chuckled.

"Well, Your not wrong with that." Jin said and Jungkook walk to the locker room where he could change. As he went out Jin look at him and smile.