Chapter 12

Words: 1520

3rd Person's Pov

Currently Jungkook is packing things since he need to go to Busan because he is determined to make things right. He knows his currently happy because he had Taehyung in his life that would make him smile. But... He knows that this love needs to stop because it doesn't feel right. He never thought that the love potions he make would cause him both pain and happiness. He heard someone knock on the door and it burst open, looks like he forget to lock the door. 

"Jungkook!" Taehyung said worriedly and Jungkook look at Taehyung confused. 

"What is it Tae?" Jungkook said. 

"Is it true that you need to go to Busan?" Taehyung said and Jungkook nod. 

"How did you know?" Jungkook asked. 

"Yoongi Hyung told me. He said that his going to Busan with  Hobi-hyung and Hobi hyung is going with you. Why didn't you tell me about this?" Taheyung said worried. 

"I'm so-sorry... but I guess now you know." Jungkook said. 

"I'm coming with you. If Yoongi Hyung can come then I'll be also coming with you." Taehyung said with determination. 

"Tae~ You don't have to come... I'll be back at the end of a week or so..." Jungkook said. 

"Nope, I'm coming with you. Beside, I don't have anything to do this summer. I'll just die in boresome and missing you... So I'll come with you whenever you like it or not." Taehyung said with determination. 

"Okay..." Jungkook said sighing, it looks like he can stop Taehyung anytime soon. 

"Wait right here, I'll go pack some of my things!!" Taehyung said and run out of the apartment, at that time Hobi went inside the apartment. 

"Whats with your boyfriend?" Hobi asked. 

"Why did you let Yoongi Hyung come? " Jungkook pouted. 

"Ah~ I can't say no to my boyfriend Kook~ He said that he want to spend his summer with me and I told him that I'll be spending my summer with you so he decided to come." Hobi said.