Chapter 24

Words: 1604

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke up and he still wasn't used to waking up next to a handsome looking Taehyung cuddling with him. But he sure did like the feeling of someone cuddling him lovingly like this. His face suddenly sadden because he knew that this feeling would soon be gone. He sigh and decided to gently remove hisself from Taaehyung. He kiss Taehyung' on the forehead and lovingly pat Taehyung's hair before he went out of tent missing the smile in Taehyung's face. Jungkook went out of the tent with a blushing face, he slap his own cheek to forget what he just did. 

He look outside and the lake and the flowers around look very beautiful. He then decided to hunt for Dragonfly since it was his final ingredient to find. He knows that dragon fly like to hang out near the edge of the lake specially in the morning sunrise. He quickly look for the specific dragon fly and he knew its hard to fine but he need to find atleast one. 

He then spotted one and quickly try to catch it. He did drink a speed potion so he was able to get the dragonfly. But as soon he got it, he didn't realize he was standing on the edge of a slippery rock. So he ended up tripping to the lake getting soak and the dragonfly get away. The lake is deep, the water is clear blue. If you take a dive maybe 100 meters down, you'll see a cloud like thingi. No can dive beyond those clouds so no one really knows what lies beyond, maybe a underwater city do really exist. 

(A/N: The underwater cloud that I'm talking about is something like this ^^ Picture is npt mine, its from Google Image) 

Jungkook then stay in the lake and submerge half of his face in the water while pouting afterall his last ingredients just flew away. He needs to catch something like that again. He swim towards the shore and sigh his completely soak. 

"Oh? Kook, your here. Why didn't you tell us that you'll go swimming!!" Taehyung said and Jungkook shook his head. 

"I fell I didn't swim." Jungkook said and something catches his eyes. He walks pass Taehyung towards a violet flower where the dragon fly his looking for settled in. He slowly carefully walk towards it before catching the dragon fly,