MUSIC

CHAPTER FIVE

I woke up and did my morning routine (if you have one) I then woke up Brahms and got him dressed. I made waffles for breakfast and set Brahms plate down on The table. I followed the rules and left him alone to "eat". After I finished my food I went back to the kitchen to see the Plate empty again. No food. Zero. Nothing. Nada. "Well, you were hungry," I said with sarcasm.

-

Brahms and I were in a room that had couches and a piano. I use to play piano as a child when my parents forced me to engage in different curriculums. I decided to play the sense of the piano I haven't in years.
I sat on the seat and placed Brahms on my lap.

(You played this. This was for all y'all anime fans 😫)

I decided to play Isabella's lullaby because it was the only thing I remembered how to play. Living with anime lover roommates does this to you. When I was done I looked down at Brahms. "That's all I remember to play. Sorry" I said to him I knew that he wouldn't reply but I didn't care.

-

I was calling one of my roommates (AND THEY WERE ROOMMATES?! 😀)
(R/n= roommate name)

"Hey asshole," I said. "Hey y/n what's up?" She said back. "Nothing much." "What do you even do all day with no Wifi?" She asked
"Take care of Brahms And... That's all I do," I said chuckling. "I swear to god you need a hobby," she said laughing. "Anyways, what about you?" I asked. "Well I and r/n started dating," She said. "Woah. About god damn time" I said. "I have to do paperwork so bye bitch" she said Hanging up. Now time for sleep.

'Who were they talking to?' - Brahms