'𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴'

Ty all for reading this book! Sadly it has to come to a end.. I remember this book just being something for fun and shit like that. I never really expected it to get attention like it has now. I was about to give up on the book until some special people started to notice it! A special thanks to @babyjuju777 (I don't know their pronouns btw). @Babyjuju777 was the first person that noticed my book and gave me motivation to continue it!

SHOUTOUTS ♡'・ᴗ・'♡:

@BabyJuJu777

@anime_otaku4life

@bloodeverywhere1

@FanaticalNerd

@zenixpotato

@kaito_kuroba19

@12Heaven12

@LouisIXV

@horrorlife236

@Sammy_lumpie

@ThatLazyBean

@FOODDDDDBITCH

@Purpleinstead

@666makie666

@tomriddleswife1

@Hinata_simp14

@PissedPagie

@rbatt358606

@amai_110

@YashikaVishist9

@Aura-Thority

@LunaHeartson

@kawaiinightangel

These are all the amazing people that helped me with this book and gave me motivation! I also have another account @Lizzy1234_x (my name isn't Lizzy btw). Even though this book has come to an end I have be started more slasher books. This book was definitely fun to make and gave me a lot of comfort whenever I felt stressed or depressed about school or my family. Honestly my whole Wattpad account is like the only thing that makes me happy at this point as well as you guys! I love reading you're guys comments and always try not to laugh but, I fail so miserably.

Anyways! The next Book I will be making is a BRAHMS x MALE! READER. If you guys have any tips or ideas for this next book, don't hesitate to comment! I would love to hear your guys ideas because the "BRAHMS X MALE READER" wasn't even my idea. I'm pretty sure the idea came from @kaito_kuroba19 so ty for this idea! anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed this book and I hope you guys will love the next book as much as you loved this one!