4k?! [bonus mini story]

I just wanted to thank my old and new readers for helping me get this far with my book! Without you guys this book would be nothing (literally). And I know this is very sudden but, I'm going to make one "Y/N HELPS BRAHMS TAKE A SHOWER" chapter that y'all been wanted.

STORY BELOW ☟︎

𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙷

Its the first day of me finding out Brahms is still alive. He needs help with lots of things. Like cooking and.. basically ALMOST everything. I help with everything, of course but, theirs one thing that makes me awkward to do. Which is, helping him bathe. At first I didn't really care but, when it was ACTUALLY time to help him, I started to feel weird. It's a little weird having to help a GROWN MAN bathe.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water to a good temperature. I filled most of the tub so the water wouldn't overflow when Brahms got in it. I asked Brahms beforehand if a wanted a shower or a bubble bath. He said bubble bath. I grabbed a lot of different soaps and shampoos and mixed it in the water, hoping to GOD that it will create bubbles.

After a lot of time, the bubbles started to form and I stood up to go get Brahms. It took me a while to find him, since, he was in the walls again. Fucking wall rat.

(Y/N): okay, you do know how to bath. Right?

He nodded a 'no'

Fucking great. Now I have to explain this to him.

(Y/N): okay, we'll take off you're clothes. I won't look
(you probably would. You fucking perverts)

I turned my body to face to wall and waited for him to finish. I heard a 'SPLASH' sound. I turned around and saw Brahms in the bath tub. He was splashing the water with his hands. Like a kid. It the most adorable shit I've ever since. His hair was still dry and his mask was still on. I walked over to him while kneeling. He looked over to me.

(Y/N): maybe you should take off you're mask so it won't get wet.

BRAHMS: no.

(Y/N): I won't look. I promise.

BRAHM: maybe.

I stood up and went to my room. I came back into the bathroom and noticed, Brahms' confusion. I held a piece of black fabric.

(Y/N): blindfold.

BRAHMS: yes.

You put the blindfold on making sure not to see anything. While, Brahms took off his mask and set it down on the ground. You were unsure to what to do next. Brahms looked over to you and back to the water. You reached your hand out to try to find the shampoo. This catch Brahms attention. He grabbed your hand and guided your hand to the shampoo bottle. You muttered 'thank you'. You press down on the bottle of shampoo, making some squirt out on your hand. You reached your arms out to try and find Brahms head (hair). Brahms leaned his head on your hand and let you scratch you're fingers with the shampoo into his hair.
[IF THAT EVEN MAKES SENSE]

It was calm and a relaxing moment for the both of you. You guys didn't say anything cause you didn't have to. Long and comfortable silences is basically you're entire relationship. Brahms eyes were closed as he held a small smile. As for you, you were smiling as well.

It was just a 'sample' bath that somehow turned into a wholesome moment between the two of you. Once you finished bathing Brahms, he changed into his clothes and his mask. You read him his bedtime story and kiss his forehead. You were ready to leave and go back to your room until Brahms grabbed your wrist. You turned around to face him. Brahms sat up from his bed.

(Y/N): is something wrong?

BRAHMS: nightmares.

Brahms had nightmares. I know, I know it might sound weird but, he did. He had nightmares of you leaving him. Or you trying to escape. He knew that you wouldn't but, he couldn't help to think about it.

(Y/N): do you.. uh want to sleep in my bed tonight?

He nodded a 'yes' and got up from his bed and followed you to you're room. You laid down on you're bed. Brahms did the same. Both of were facing different directions so you wouldn't be face to face. A few minutes pasted by and the both of you fell asleep.

Over the night, you guys somehow ended up snooping. You being to big snoop and him being to little. It was one of the best nights for the both of you. And definitely a good sleep.

HOPE YOU ENJOY:)
AND THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN!