15.

A/n: Choose 'A' or 'B'. The ending of the story entirely depends upon your hands.💜

'You need to rest, jimin! I would clean it.' Jungkook almost yelled as he gently took the rag from my hand and started cleaning the coffee spilled over the kitchen slab.

'I could have done it jungkook. This doesn't even count as work.' I complained and pouted my lips in frustration. He pecked me on my lips and went back to harshly scrubbing the area where coffee was spilled.

He was chuckling seeing me all red with the sudden gesture. My cheeks were heating up and I was all flushed with embarrassment.

I lightly hit his shoulder whereas he stayed still. He was blushing too..

He had taken a leave that day as my morning sickness had reached to a peak. I just felt dizzy and gagged a bit other days but that particular day, I wasn't even able to walk to the washroom on my own. My condition had worsened. Jungkook wanted to take me to the hospital but I denied him.

And after a while, I felt better....thanks to the herbal tonic jungkook's mom sent for me. I even had an appetite to eat making me able to eat a large plate of spicy cheese macrons as my breakfast. My craving mostly consisted of something cheesy, oily and spicy or sugary. I hated veggies and salads to death.

But as jungkook was insisting me to have some veggies too, I forcefully shoved it shown my throat.

'Let's go for a walk, shall we?' He asked while wiping my mouth with the tissue and I vigorously nodded.

Jungkook and I went to the nearby park. My heart almost bursted when he took my hand on his and we walked side by side without any further talk.

We sat on the bench and finally I spoke, initiating the conversation.

'I hope we can be happy, jungkook. I didn't only gave you a chance but I gave us a chance. It took me my all to trust you again....' He traced my cheeks with his finger tips and pecked me on my earlobe.

'I know jimin! I can't be forgiven but I would never back out to shower you with love. I would pamper you, spoil you and our baby. I will definitely make us happy...' He said as he placed his hands on my visible bump and kissed me there.

We sat there for around 2- 3 hours and went back to our house after having icecream at the ice cream parlour.

I plopped myself on the sofa whereas he went to the kitchen to cook lunch. I badly wanted to have some fries but he declined me directly and insisted to make me something healthy.

I couldn't defy as he was saying it for my own good.

I was sweating all over so I reached our room to change my clothes.

I opened the closet to take out a fresh set of clothes humming a song but an abrupt 'ting' sound distracted me and my eyes went upon jungkook's cellphone which was placed on the bedstand.

I had this curiosity to check who was the one to message him but recalling the time when I took his call when he was in the bathroom, he was furious at me for interfering his personal space.

Finally everything had been resolved between us and I didn't want to see him fuming at all.

But an another 'ting' sound was all it needed for me to take his cellphone in my hands.

It had a fingerlock and I had no idea what his password was. But it showed his sister was the one who messaged him.

And as I was guessing on, what his password could be, jungkook stormed in our room and snatched his phone from my hand.

'It would be good if you don't touch my cellphone jimin! I have said this before too.' He loudly said while clutching on his phone.

'Why are you overreacting, jungkook? It's not like I have the access to the password.'

He kept quiet for a while and keeping his cellphone inside his shirt pocket.....
he said,' Lunch is ready! I will be waiting..'

He was gone from my sight leaving me frozen on my feet.

It could have been my fault for touching his things but he didn't have to scold me for that.

Just for a second, I assumed he was going to hit me when he actually meant to snatch his phone from my hold.

Was I even doing right by forgiving him so easily??