18.

A/n: Please don't be a silent reader. Do vote and comment.💜

He went to office the other day as usual and I was in the house by myself having nothing to do.

I watered my plants in the backyard and cleaned my wardrobe to distract myself from the boredness but it didn't work.

Jungkook had told me beforehand not to roam anywhere on my own but for the first time I was not going to listen to him.

I changed my clothes to casual one and stepped outside the house. It felt wonderful when the cool breeze hit my face. Inhaling a large amount of air, I started walking and my feet took me to the clothing store at which I recently did a job.

I had to left the job due to my pregnancy but I had told the manager beforehand that I would be coming back to work after my delivery.

He didn't look pleased at my request and I was wanting to visit the store to convince him once again but as jungkook had forbidden me to go anywhere, I couldn't do that before.

I saw the manager advising one of the worker from a distance and I rushed towards him.

He ignored my existence as if he didn't see me and entered his cabin. I too followed him being totally surprised by his sudden reaction.

'If you are here to convince me then you need to go.! Besides you have already left the job that too willingly and we have hired a girl on your previous position. So, I kindly request you to leave from here.' He said as he sat on the leather chair.

'But, sir..please I really need this job. Will you recommend me to some other branch then?' I requested him again and he just pinched the bridge of his nose appearing slightly agitated.

It would consume a lot of time for me to find a job at a corporation although I had all the qualifications I needed. And thinking it would be easy for me to take care of my child and work at once later on, receptionist was a perfect job for me and I needed it.

'Tell your boyfriend that you need the job, jimin. Tell him with the same amount of desperation and I would gladly consider your request.'

'What? Where did my boyfriend come from? It's between us..Just say you don't wanna give me the job, sir. You don't need to drag him in our conversation.' I remarked back getting defensive over jungkook.

He laughed with amusement and looked at me being all serious after few seconds.

'Your fucking boyfriend threatened me that if I would give you a job, he won't let me and my family be in peace. Your boyfriend doesn't want you to do the job, jimin. And I can't put my family in risk just because of you.. I was always disturbed when you were working here since he frequently called me to fire you from the job. I was about to do so as I want a peaceful life but it was good that you left on your own.' He was gritting his teeth in anger, clenching his fist while speaking.

I didn't further question him knowing to how much extent jungkook can go when things doesn't go in his way. I was appalled and horrified hearing what jungkook did. I finally understood why jungkook seemed so not against me doing a job because he believed I would leave my job later on anyways and it was not a surprise to say it happened for real.

Jungkook was just putting on an act infront of me. He didn't love me and he was doing all that shit to just make me believe him again..

I apologized to the manager and reached the house in an amazing fast pace.

My eyes fell upon the car parked infront of our house. It was jungkook's. I was petrified and shaking like a leaf as I entered the house, looking everyother direction trying to find out where jungkook could be.

'Jimin!' I flinched ever so shockingly when I heard his sharp and loud voice.

He was there standing at doorway of our room with a neutral expression on his face and I took tiny steps to move closer to him.

'Ye-s!' I hardly spoke....

'Have you seen that pendrive I kept inside the drawer?' Relief washed over my body knowing he came back to take his forgotten pendrive. I almost thought he was aware of me going to the clothing store.

'No, jungkook!' I gulped and answered him trying to sound more confident.

'I think I have to take my laptop with me. I would just use the backup...' I pretentiously smiled and nodded back.

'Where were you gone, babe?'

'At the pharmacy. I was feeling sick but turns out that it was closed.' I lied, saying whatever I could make up the mean moment. If I had hesitated for even a second, he would have definitely suspected me.

'I have kept all the meds in kitchen. Search there, alright? I will be off now.' Rufflling my hair, he walked upto the main door and went away after shutting the door close.

I slided against the wall and stayed at the floor with my hands on my head. I couldn't be with him anymore. I wasn't going to freaking trust him anymore. He had trapped me within his lies and I felt so sick of his disgusting tricks to keep me locked away from the outside world.

I just knew I had to escape from him by hook or crook and that's it...