010

irl ( vote!! )

debating on taking this down or not but im too lazy to edit this rn so maybe tmr🤨 enjoy while it's still here yuh

"ARE THEY STILL AT IT?" thomas walked over and asked mia and kouvr, whom were leaning and trying to hear what was going on behind vinnie's locked bedroom door.

"all i can hear is screaming," mia whispered as she pressed her ear harder on the door. "how long have they been in there for?" thomas asked. "for about thirty—" kouvr was about to answer but was cut off by vinnie's door opening. the 3 of them tried to move as fast as they possibly could and get away from the door.

"what the fuck are you guys doing?" vinnie furrowed his brows as he walked out of his room, running his hands through his hair."uhh nothing... here's vic's food." thomas handed vinnie the bag, vinnie thanking him and waving the three off as he walked back into the room.

"here. thomas brought you food," vinnie grunted, handing victoria the takeout bag as he sat down next to her on the bed.

"i told you someone was at the door," vic scoffed as she took the fries out of the bag. "whatever." vinnie rolled his eyes, about to take his shirt off but stopped thanks to the glare victoria was giving him. "gimme one of those."

"OW what the fuck was that for?" vinnie cussed. "you know better not to touch my food, bitch." vic raised her brows as she continued to eat the fries, vinnie imitating vic under his breath, causing her to give him the middle finger.

"did someone cut your balls off or something cause what the fuck is up with you?" vic sighed heavily. vinnie groaned, "i thought we talked about this already? can we just stop the fighting please, i really hate it."

"fineee, want some fries?" vic grinned, seeing vinnie smile as he went in to take some but before he could, victoria pulled the bag away, laughing as vinnie stumbled onto the bed.

"fuck you," vinnie scoffed, trying to reach for the bag again. vic sat there, laughing her ass off but was shut up by being pushed down onto the bed by vinnie, who was now on top of her, grinning.

"vinnie," vic mumbled as he brushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"yeah?" he whispered back, biting his bottom lip as he looked into vic's glowing hazel eyes then down at her parted pink lips.

"we can't." the words left barely audible from her mouth. her words sure did contradict her actions though. vic wasn't hesitating one bit, almost like she refused to push him off.

"why not?" vinnie watched as vic stayed silent. the only sound in the room was fading music, playing from vinnie's laptop, in the background. vinnie waited for victoria to say something, anything, to stop him. the girl didn't budge. "exactly."

the second the word left vinnie's mouth, his lips collided with hers, lighting the room on fire, igniting the sexual tension that was there.

the boy's hand cupped her cheek and deepened the kiss, as his other hand stroked her ass. the girl suddenly moaned into his mouth, causing him to groan and rock his hips forward slightly, as they continued to make out feverishly.