022

irl ( VOTEEEEE )

THE NEXT DAY, victoria knocked on vinnie's door at least five times between 9 AM to 9 PM, but he didn't answer once. all vic wanted was to clear the tension between them, but vinnie had to be a stubborn little bi—

the weather that day consisted of heavy storms, resulting in everyone staying in. while everyone watched movies and played games, vic's eyes kept on darting to the stairs, waiting for vinnie to join the group. the day went by quickly with no sight of vinnie.

victoria later decided to knock again. after no answer for the 6th time, it was 10 PM, and vic ultimately gave up and went to bed early. it was ironic since vinnie finally chose to stop being an immature baby and knocked on her door a minute after she passed out.

vinnie had been thinking about her all day but didn't know what he would say. he opened the bedroom door despite the no reply and regretted not answering her knocks when he saw that she was now fully asleep.

vinnie quietly closed the door behind him and slowly walked into the room, stopping once he reached the bed. his chest ached when he saw her, and he closed his eyes, remembering everything that had happened between them the past few months.

the boy bent down and softly kissed her forehead before getting into the bed. he didn't even think for a second before wrapping his arms around her and falling asleep with her body surrounded by his.

"vin..." vinnie woke up to a soft voice calling his name. his eyes adjusted to see vic looking down at him in the practically pitch-black room and an unreadable expression on her face.

the boy rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. "what time is it?" he mumbled, but vic was already off the bed and too busy sorting through her closet for an outfit to answer him.

vinnie rolled his eyes and checked the time himself. 2:09 AM? why is she looking for something to wear now?

"come back to bed," he groaned, trying not to make it so obvious that he wanted her back in his arms.

victoria stopped for a brief moment, turning around with her hands on her hips and she gave the boy an amused look. "i thought you were mad at me?"

vinnie cleared his throat. "no. why are you up?"

"need some air, so i'm going out," vic replied softly, grabbing what she was looking for and starting to pull off her shirt. "turn around."

vinnie obliged, biting hard on his bottom lip before he spoke. "isn't it raining?"

"it stopped."

vinnie stretched his arms and got up from the bed. "fine, i'll come with you."

vic scoffed, "since when do you choose anything over staying in bed?"

"good one." he rolled his eyes. "can i turn back around now?"

"yeah, just a sec."

vinnie turned around, and when he saw vic, it didn't take long for the all the air to leave his lungs.

"a bathing suit? really?" his eyes narrowed as he admired her long, bare legs and the simple black bikini that barely covered her.