Book 8: A Triad with Ash Minor

Title: A Triad with Ash Minor

Author: 2drk2c

Main Genre: Romance

Sub-Genre: LGBTQ+

Number of Chapters: 28

Recommended age of the readers: 18 and older

Mature: Yes

Completed: Yes

Synopsis:

Ash Minor - singer, song writer, billboard blasting track producer. A pop star.

He knows how to play the heart strings. Sometimes soothing, sometimes shooting up the blood pressure.

But always playing.

Why I liked it:

This book, is hands down the best. It's so worth reading all 28 chapters of it. It's a mxmxm book involving a polymerous relationship. Does it feel awkward when you're reading it? NO. Not one bit.

I think I've read it before but that's how I feel for almost every book I know. This book, it's way past words. The writing, the characters, the technical facts and how the story goes is so fascinating.

I only stopped reading it half way, at 1:30 in the morning because my laptop ran out of charge. Finishing the story was the first thing I did the next morning. There's so much heart leaps and squeals in this story. I fangirl-ed most of the time when the characters got close together. I was yelling in my head when they'd misread the situation and won't TALK it through. And I definitely loved how Wattpad-y it turned out in the end.

Loved it. Read and enjoy.

P.S. This was posted on the same day I read it because it's just that cool.