Book 13: Never Fall For the Bad Boy

Title:  Never Fall for the Bad Boy

Author: Aloha_Betch

Main Genre: Boyxboy

Sub-Genre: Teenfiction

Number of Chapters: 25 and counting

Recommended age of the readers: 18 and older

Mature: Yes

Completed: No

Synopsis:

"Wrong answer." He said leaning towards my ear. He moved his knee up higher last it was touching my member as he started caressing it with his knee through my jeans.

"F-fuck. S-stop!" I said. Holy shit why is this turning me on right now.

"Don't say things you don't mean Norris, your obviously enjoying this." Rider whispered into my ear again.

"I-I'm not!" I said trying to get away from him.

"Your little friend says otherwise." He whispered into my ear again. He ran his knee up and down the tent in my pants front to back, he licked the spot behind my ears and I let out a loud moan.

"Oh your sensitive behind your ears? Good to know." He said as he continued licking and sucking on the spot behind them.

"S-stop I'm n-not gay- Ah!" I moaned. He started slipping his hands up my shirt caressing my abs.

"It doesn't matter if your gay or not I can make you feel good. Look at it as something like fuck buddies. No one has to know." He said smirking as he came to a stop at everything he was doing and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"N-no one..." I asked quietly. Fuck I sounded pathetic.

"No one baby."

I slammed my lips onto his and tugged on his hair as he roamed his hands up my shirt.

What am I getting myself into.

Evan Norris is a 16-year-old star quarterback, he is known for hooking up with over half of the girls in the school but has a dark past and some mommy and daddy issues. Then everything changes when Evan meets 17 year-old Rider Fox, the bisexual high school bad boy that hooks up with Evan at a party after making a bet with his friends, that he can get Evan to fall in love with him in under two weeks to then break his heart in revenge for breaking his cousins heart. But then things take an unexpected turn when Rider realizes Evan isn't the asshole he thought he was.

Why I liked it:

This book, literally blew my mind at how easy it was to read it. It's a rising star book and honestly, how can it not be with i's title? The blurb is cool. The story as going is a little 'all over the place' but a fun read.

If you're looking for a perfect book, this won't be it but, for fun: yes, yes and yes.