Book 12: Beta Mates

Title: Beta Mates

Author: Tippy446

Main Genre: Werewolf

Sub-Genre: ManxMan

Number of Chapters: 54 and extra chapters for fun

Recommended age of the readers: 18 and older

Mature: Yes

Completed: Yes

Synopsis:

Book #2: The Mated Series

Emitt Smith, one of a kind party animal with a knack for making people love him instantly. A sweetheart with a filthy mind, Emitt is loved by all, especially in his pack as the future Beta, living life in complete bliss except when it comes to a certain blonde guy.

Beckett Stone, loyal friend with a heart of gold, adored by all of the female species, he's earned a reputation of a lovable jock. His sole purpose in life is to please his parents by being the amazing Beta they want him to be and to find his mate.

Two packs merged, equaling two betas. How will they add up? Especially when they find out they're mates.

Why I liked it:

This is the book two of the Alpha Mates. Can it be read as a stand alone? I'd rather recommend it as a no. You'd feel a hundred times better if you read the first one.

It's a fun story. A huge roller coaster ride just like the first book. But, it's two beta's finding out that they are mates right after their alpha's a together. How more of drama-lama can it get?

Add: a whole attitude filled characters.

I usually don't read sequel books but this was a definite exception, because, duh: it's the Mated Series.