Chapter 7

Mia

It was half past nine when I finally managed to open my eyes. The curtains were drawn, but the sun had been warming the room for a long time, and I realized that today was the week I had spent in this apartment next to the incarnate devil.

Given that Edwin spent most of his day outside the apartment, my stay was not so unbearable. I almost didn't see him on the first days, because he left early in the morning and returned around nine in the evening. Only those last three days he showed up at home a little earlier, and I firmly believed that it was just an exception that would not become his habit.

I rolled onto my back and brushed the strands of hair that tickled my cheeks. I just lay motionless on the couch and had to say that I had slept better that night than last time, even though it couldn't be compared to that big bed. But on the other hand, I didn't complain because I could have ended up much worse. His benevolent and kindest heart could still let me sleep in the bathtub or outside in the open air. Anything could come out of his monkey's brain. With the idea that my thoughts could become a reality, I preferred to bless myself.

I got up from the couch and pulled back the curtains I drew last night and took a breath of fresh air. It was a beautiful sunny day. I didn't have much knowledge about Dubai, but from my observations I sensed that there was probably 365 days a year of great weather. I wouldn't have the slightest problem with moving here permanently, because I hated winter and rainy days.

I went into the bedroom to pick clean clothes from the closet. The smell of shower gel spread throughout the room, so I figured Edwin had to go to work only recently. Which was a little strange to me, because it was almost lunch, but after all, he left a little later than usual yesterday. I sighed painfully in my mind, because if it happened more regularly, I would have to spend more and more time with Edwin. And it didn't smell so good to me, because he was an arrogant and conceited bastard.

I took clean underwear from the drawer and ran straight into my thoughts and ran straight into the bathroom. I tossed things on the shelf, picked up the lid on the toilet mission, and sat down on the toilet without thinking. I barely landed when I noticed him. He leaned casually against the sink with one hand and held a toothbrush with the other. He had wet hair and was covered only by a towel around his waist, even the narrowest we had here.

I devoured his body with a hungry look. He was so perfect that my breath caught. Everything about him was beautiful, but his wide chest amazed me. Although he was wearing a shirt, I subconsciously sensed that he must have looked good, but the momentary glance at him only confirmed me. He had a strong body with strong muscles, no extra pinch of fat.

His chest was covered with dark hair, a flat stomach with outlined bricks, and a firm waist widened slightly into his narrow hips. The hard muscles in his legs rippled even with the slightest movement, and his firm and elaborate buttocks. Astonishment. Finished feast for the eyes. It was as if last year's winner of the category of the ideal man of every woman appeared in front of me.

„O my goth," I whimpered, as if I didn't even realize I was sitting in front of him in the toilet with my pants down. Although he had his back to me, his amused smile and the spark in his eyes in the mirror didn't escape me.

"You haven't seen anything better yet, have you?" He raised a mocking eyebrow.

I finally managed to take my eyes off the breathtaking chest. If I was still out of my mind, I was now completely congested from head to toe. He threw a smile at me, which made slight holes in his cheeks, and even though my knees broke from the smile, I no longer allowed myself to lose my wit.

I tried to find the anger I felt for him, and I found him, but I still couldn't open my mouth as he stood before me like that. It took me a while, until I was able to organize my thoughts.