14

Location: The Mall
Time: 4:45 Pm

Lante

"𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒?"

"𝐻𝑚𝑚𝑚?"

I look up from my phone and I see Q holding up 2 dresses. They look the same. So I don't seem like an asshole I chose one.

"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡"

She smiles and puts it with the never ending pile of stuff she's got in the cart.

We've been in here for some time, I got all the shit I needed. We just waiting on the girls to finish.

I look around the store and i see a bunch of randoms in here. A dude walks by and starts eyeing Q'anna.

"𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒?" she snapped.

Keeping my same expression I eyed him as he proceeded to speak to her.

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑙𝑖𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟?"

"𝑁𝑜" she says while mugging him and crossing her arms.

I try to keep from laughing because buddy is not getting the hint. Yeah I like Q and everything but we aren't dating yet so I let her do her own thing untill it's time for me to ask her to be my girlfriend.

As for me I just stick by her because I really want her to be mine. I'm Just being respectful of the boundaries.

Her phone starts ringing "𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙.... 𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑛𝑜 𝑖𝑚 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑜. 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑢𝑔𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟. 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒....."

I grab her stuff and put it on the thing so the lady can can the shit. I yawned and check the time. Yeah we gotta head out.

"𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑚 𝑝𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠!"
I watch as Q comes from behind me and pays for her stuff. I'd pay for it but you know 'boundaries'.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑄?"

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑔𝑜"

We meet up with gang at the parking lot and we had mad shit. We had to stuff as much as we could between both cars.

"𝐴𝑖𝑖 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒" Chi says.

We all nod.

I help Q get in the car and I start the car and zoom into traffic.
____________________________________

Because of me we made it back in 30mins.

We grab all the shit and bring it up inside Q's crib.

"𝑆𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑓𝑓 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑥𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝, 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑜 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, 𝐶ℎ𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑤𝑛 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚. 𝐽𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚"

She eyes him "𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ!"

He laughs. I follow Q to her room with our stuff and without warning she starts dumping stuff into her suit case.

"𝑄 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘?"

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡?"

"𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜 𝑎𝑠𝑠"
I take some of her clothes and show her how she should fold it.

She looks embarrassed, I wasn't trynna embarrass her. "𝑄 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑠".

She rolls her eyes and continues to fold them the way I showed her. I smile and start to fold up my stuff in that suit case.

-

"𝑌𝑒𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜! 𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜!"

I sit in the chair and tie up my shoes. Q comes storming in.

"𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑓 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠?"

I look past her and I see them on the table. I grab them and hold my hand out to her.

"𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑎"

She turns and looks relieved. She points to her ears. I guess she wants me to put them on for her.
I do that and she's back out the room again.

I tidy up her room because we made a mess and she's making sure everyone has their stuff.
I grab her bag, keys, snacks. Everything she's bringing as a carry on.

"𝑌𝑒𝑜 𝑖𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦!"

"𝑀𝑒 2"

"𝑀𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒!"

"𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒"

I put my duffle on top of my suitcase and we all roll out. We make our way downstairs and wait for the Uber.

I look over and everyone is just buried in their phone s.

I take mine out and get a boomerang with everyone in it and I post it.

I scroll down my feed, like some picks and by then the Uber has pulled up.

"𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒?" the Uber driver asks.

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠"

I walk to the back of the car and help Shawn put everyone's stuff in the trunk. We walk to the car and get inside. I sit next to Q and make sure everyone is comfortable.

It took about 15 minutes for us to make it on the highway our flight is at nine and I think we're gonna make it on time.  I look back at everyone and they are knocked except for Q'anna.

She looks at me and reaches for my hand.
That's a first.

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑠?"

"𝑁𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑦?"

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒"

Her eye widened.

"𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦" she said laughing.

I shake my head. This girl is too much. But I love her tho.

She puts her head on my shoulders and closes her eyes.

I'm not sleeping because you never know when shit could go down. I need to start getting sleep tho. For now I just eye the Uber driver making sure he takes us to the correct place.

I look in the rear view and I see there's is this one particular car that's been behind up for some time. It has no plates and is hella tinted so I cant see who's in it. After we made a few turns the car was gone.

I text one of my homeboys to check it out, I think we have an admirer and imma get to them before they get to us.

____________________________________
*Excuse Any Errors*
This chapter was short 😭, buttt tell me how you guys like the story so far
Who do you think the admirer is?