26

Location: Drako's Night Club
Time: GO TIME!

Q'anna

I get in my spot behind the bar with Chi, the boys are behind stage with Desmond.

The minute Drako sets foot on stage he's going to be attacked. The goal is to shoot him off the stage.

Since he doesn't know that the guards are the ones who are in it with us he's really fucked.

We all watch as we wait until the smoke clears from the stage.

5

4

3

2

1

"𝑁𝑜𝑤!" I whisper

He steps out and Desmond is making his was to the stage .

The boys are following him from the back but he doesn't here them.

Me and chi dash from the bar and make our way to the stage.

We literally have 30 seconds to get him leveled with Desmond.

Me and Chi almost make it to stage. Then suddenly Lante grabs Drako and slices his throat.

"𝑁𝑂𝑊" we yell in unison.

Drako falls to the ground off the stage right in from of Desmond.

Desmond pulls his hoodie down, and shows his face. Meanwhile Drako is gurgling against his blood in surprise.

There's a lot of commotion going on. I turn to see the boys fighting some guards that didn't get the memo.

"𝐶ℎ𝑖 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑘!"

Me and chi made up this attack that we would use if we were ever in danger. I see that it's about to come in handy.

I see 2 guards coming at me same time. I kick one in the balls and grab the other one's arm. He's too big for me to break it and I turn and poke him in both of his eyes. I put pressure on his chest making him pass out.

I see Chi needs my help so rush over to her and stab both the guards hovering over her.

We make our way back to Desmond and Drako. For someone to have had their throat slit Drako is not giving up with out a fight.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟! 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑓 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑢𝑝?"

He kicks him in the head continuously.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑠, 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 1 𝑢𝑝 𝑚𝑒. 𝑀𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑜𝑝𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑔𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑠𝑠. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑡. 𝐼 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑢𝑡. 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚? 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑤 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑔𝑒? 𝑇𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑒. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛"