18

Location: Pool Party
Time: 1:38am

Lante

We left hours ago and been at this lil pool thing fa a minute. The vibe was good and everything until these group of niggas came in scouting the scene.

Me and the gang keep an eye on them because the seem to be eyeing Chi and Q.

"𝑌𝑒𝑜 𝑤𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑖 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔"

I nod in agreement, Shawn just read my mind.

"𝐴𝑖𝑖 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑜 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑠"

He nods and go grabs a cup of henny.

I'm taking it light on the liquor, the last time I drank was umm that night. From that night I never drank again.

I eye Q and Chi and see them moving more and more into the pool. There's no too much people in there but it's w.e

I look around for Jr but I don't see him anywhere.

"𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑤𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝐽𝑟? 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡"

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑗 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑏, ℎ𝑒'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠"

I watch as he gets up and makes his way to the pool. I grab all my shit and follow motion. It's time to go.

I wonder who Jr left with, probably some treesh.

I shake my thoughts and give the girls the indication it time to leave.

We stand and wait as they are making their way out the pool.

I watch as Q is getting out the pool, she's almost to the steps and some dude grabs her. Me without thinking just bursts out "𝑀𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑎 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑖𝑟 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟!".

Without even realizing my fists are balled up and I'm mugging tf outta him. He hesitated but eventually let her go and went to go grab another bitch.

I don't want no nigga touching her. Call me insecure but I just want Q to be safe. Believe me I have 100% trust in her but I do know how niggas can be.

She walks up to me and gives me a hug. I hug her back and wrap her in a towel.

I make her walk in front of me as we exit out the party.
____________________________________

"𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝐽𝑟?"

"𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑤𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑏"

"𝐴 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙? 𝐻𝑚𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐽𝑟"

"𝑊𝑦𝑚?"

"𝑁𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐽𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑎 𝑔𝑓 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙"

I silently nod at what Chi said.

I don't think too much into it but I know he'll be Aii.

We all decided we wanted to grab some seafood so I pull up to this spot and we order. It's the type where they come to your car and take your order and then bring it to you.

Chi and Shawn fell asleep and it's just me & Q up.

"𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑟?"

I tense up at her question.

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑛𝑜 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑎 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙"

She nods and sits back thinking.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑄, 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦. 𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒"

She smiles and nods while resting her head on my shoulder.

We nod off untill the lady comes with our food.

"𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑑. 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑦"

We thank her, I pass everyone their food before driving off because Ik they are hungry.

I drive off and take the route back to the air bnb.
__________________________________
Excuse any Errors