06.

Hassan "Booka" Meyers

"Hassan don't fucking play with me bitch." Mook yelled while chasing me down the halls of school.

She ate my fucking hot wings, so I stole her motherfucking phone and started running around the school with her ass chasing me.

"You should've never ate my shit, fat bitch." I yelled back cutting a corner and leaning against the locker with her phone.

Mook turned the corner, and I stuck my foot out tripping her. She fell face first on the ground and I busted out laughing before running back towards the Cafeteria.

"Bitch. Gimme that." King said pushing past me and going to Mook.

"Bitch you whipped and ain't even got no pussy." I yelled at my brother, before walking all the way into the cafeteria, and to the lunch table we all sit at.

"Why you do my sister like that?" Red said while pinching my arm hella hard.

"Fuck off me gorilla hand ass. And cause I can." I said while laughing and thinking about her tripping.

That shit was funny as hell. She lucky she like my sister, or I would've fought her ass like she was man. Mook and Red like our little sisters well to me, and Shoota they like sisters to King, and Smoke, nah them niggas in love.

"Hi Hassan." This new girl that came from Puerto Rico named, Monique said.

"Oop. Girl you pretty as fuck." Mook said while smiling at Monique.

"Your pretty too! I'm Monqiue but all my friends call me Nique." Nique said.

"I'm Harmony but these niggas and my family call me Mook." Mook said back to her.

"Are you mixed?" Nique asked out of nowhere.

"Yes. I'm mixed with Black, Trinidadian, and Puerto Rican. Are you?" Mook responded back.

"Yup. Puerto Rican & Black." Nique said.

"Ayeeeee." Mook said leaning over the table to high-five Nique.

"So what you need ma?" I asked while looking her up and down.

I'm not gone lie lil mama bad as fuck, but she seem to innocent to be in a lifestyle like mine. I'm a thug, yea I can be goofy as hell sometimes, but when it come down to some serious? Best believe a nigga fonna STEP.