18.

Seth Jenkins

"What the fuck you mean all my warehouses are gone foe?" I yelled in the phone at my right hand, Shane.

"G they blew every single warehouse we had to fucking bits. Thats not even the worse part, Niya and Cecile was in the 3rd warehouse they blew up." He said, anger and sadness lacing  his voice.

"Find out where they lay they fucking heads at." I yelled before hanging up my phone and throwing it at the wall.

These dumb ass niggas got me fucked up. They really blew up all of my fucking warehouses. Drugs, Weapons, Money, and Bitches my trafficking business gone in just a midst of 5 fucking hours. I groaned in frustration before walking out of my office and down the stairs of my house.

"What happened?" My girlfriend Sheila asked me once I made my way into the kitchen.

"They blew up my fucking warehouses. Millions of fucking dollars gone down the drain." I yelled as my hands slammed down on the kitchen counter.

She grabbed my face in her hands, and my hands wrapped around her wrist out of instinct, as she stared into my eyes and pecked my lips.

"Millions of dollars you can get back baby." She said about to peck my lips but a bullet shot through the window and into her head, making me move back instantly.

"What the fuck." I yelled catching her body that was about to fall. Tears ran down my face as I held her body close to mine.

"You see how that shit feel?" Smoke said coming around the corner with King, Shoota, Booka, and Snoop trailing in behind him with Karmen, Harmony, and Monique.

"You shot my girl nigga." I yelled before taking my gun out the back of my pants and pointing it at him.

"And yo bitch ass had mine shot." Smoke yelled back before knocking my gun outta my hand and punching me in the jaw hard.

I fell back, and held my jaw before looking up at him and laughing. "You think i'm the only one after you?" I asked standing up slowly.

"The fuck you talking about nigga?" King asked stepping forward and kicking me in the stomach.

"One of y-your bitches k-killed m-my fucking cousin. H-his dad i-is Sleepy Jenkins, the most notorious drug lord in Arizona, and h-he knows one of your girls did it but he doesn't know which one, so he decided to make a plan to take you all out." I said holding my stomach and groaning a little as I leaned my back up against the cabinet.

"Why you telling us this now?" Mook asked stepping up next to King.

"Because your gonna die in this house with me." I said before smiling and pressing a button under my counter.

Omniscient P.O.V.

Red grabbed a butcher knife from the counter and chopped his hand, he pressed the button with, off and mugged his screaming and shaking form. She took his phone out his pocket and put it in hers before stomping on his dick.

"Why the fuck didn't anything happened?" Seth screamed and cried in pain.

"Oh you mean the bombs you had set up down here? Well Sweetie-." Mook said stopping mid sentence and stepping closer to him. "I had Red disable those while you were busy with your dead ass girlfriend." She said before smiling sweetly at him and putting a syringe in his neck.