22.

Harmony "Mook" Santana

"It's Friday you ain't got no job, you ain't got shit to do." Booka said jumping over the couch sitting next to me.

"Are you really quoting Smokey from Friday?" I said laughing a little.

"I was just trying to make you laugh sis. How you feeling after all the shit thats happened?" He asked looking at me.

"To be honest, I feel numb. Like I can't feel shit after crying my eyes out lastnight and the night before, and its like after that everything just shut off." I said leaning back against the couch and sighing.

"I'm not gone say it's gone be okay, cause I can tell you how many times I heard that after my parents died. It was suppose to make me feel warm but all it did was make me angrier, so i'm not gone say it to you but I will say this-." He said stopping and turned to look me in the eyes. "At the end of the day you and Red not alone. You got all of us stepping 10 toes behind you. We not gone let y'all fall into a pit of grief and depression. We gone help y'all overcome the pain, all of us not just King and Smoke. We all here for y'all to." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me to him.

"You'll never have to feel alone with us." He said before pushing me away and scooting over clearing his throat.

"Iight fuck allat simp shit, but remember what I said." He said making me laugh and nod my head.

"Did you have to push me though?" I asked shaking my head, still laughing.

"Yeap." He said hitting his blunt.

"Yea Yea dickhead ass nigga." I mumbled playfully before getting up and going up the stairs into my room.

"Damn what time is it?" King asked me while sitting up in my bed and looking around.

I woke up before everybody. I've been sitting downstairs smoking woods, and thinking.

"Its almost 10am." I said after I pulled my phone out and looked at the time.

"Goodmorning." He said getting up and walking over to me.

"Thats the fuck thing you shoulda said you fucking Dumas." I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Da fuck is a Dumas?" He asked laughing a little. He put his hands on my ass and pulled me towards him.

"A dumbass." Red said walking past my room door with Smoke.

"Where you going?" I yelled a little so she could hear me.

"Downstairs to cook breastfast then we gotta discuss some information I got on that KJ nigga." Red yelled back, her voice fading slightly after the word 'Next'.

"I wonder what kinda information she got on him." I said looking at King.

"We'll find out after breakfast." He said before moving his hands under my thighs and picking me up.