• 40 •

📍Chicago,Illinois
Richard(Scarr/Rackz) Wilcott
July,13,2022

" tasiah go say hi to bubba while i talk to gaga " i heard nia say as i sat in the living room staring at me and nelle's pictures.

" hi bubba "

" wassup nana " i spoke softly before picking her up so she can sit on my lap.

" where's angel " she said looking up from my phone.

" she's at school " i lied, tasiah liked hunny and i wasn't finna tell ha she dead.

" when she coming back "

" soon " i lied. i really wish my girl was at school, i miss the shit outta shorty.

" you okay ? " nia asked walking over towards me.

" na " i shook my head, she bent down and gave me a hug before kissing my cheek.

" i love you so much, it's almost time to go " she said grabbing nana off my lap, i ran my palms down my face before i busted into tears.

" hunny why you leave me foe? i need you da most right na " i said looking at the picture that sat on my living room table.

" cmon baby get up she'a wantchu to be strong " mama said helping me off the floor.

" iont wanna be strong, i just wanna be wit ha g "

" i know baby none of us wanna be strong but we will be for nelle, NELLESTRONG " she said hugging me. i kissed her cheek and cracked a smile.

" cmon " i said walking out the living room with her.

-
" wassup ma " i said hugging nelle's mom. she wasn't taking this to well, tbh none of us were.

" hi son " she replied softly. " i want you to sit up here with me and her father " she said patting a seat next to her, i nodded my head before sitting down.

" my baby is finally resting." she said. " after all them terrible things that happened to her recently she's finally at peace " she shook her head as tears fell down her face.

" im sick i wasn't dere ta protect my girl foe, i couldve done sum " i shook my head, her father came in and dapped me up before hugging her mom.

" the service is about to start, where brook and em ?" He asked causing me to look back.

" they in the filth row " i responded. her mother looked back and started shaking her head before standing up.

" y'all cmon up here, y'all was my baby's best friends " she said. they came up to the row across from us waiting for other family members to move before they sat down.

" where kiki? "

" in jail, her snake ass did this to my fucking baby " her mother said angrily

" we in a church kimmy " her dad said, kiki did this?.

" why didn't nobody tell me ?"

" because we knew you would've killed her, we rather her just rot in jail "

" mmm " i said nodding my head, jail ain't never stopped shit before.

im skipping to the part when he talk to her in her casket because idrk abt funerals.

everyone said there goodbyes to her and now it was my turn, i was last and i was glad cause i got to talk to her for how long i wanted to.

" bae i love you so much foe, i can't believe you really not here wit me right na. you with our baby and cherry doe i know y'all having a blast." I said forcing myself to laugh as tears rolled down my face.

" i wish dis shit ain't happen ta you g. i feel like i failed as a boyfriend, i should've been there for you. you had some foul shit happen to you , lost the baby and a couple weeks later you gone? i told you det you was gone have a happy ending and i still believe det shit. you too strong ta be gone bae, you still on this earth wit me iont give a fuck what nobody say. i can't believe kiki did this to you imma get revenge although you wouldn't want that you was always so big on peace and i loved that about you, i loved everything about chu and still do, you look so pretty laying here i just wish i could see you smile one more time foe. you going out like a princess should im talking to much but i love you foe more then you ever knew , imma keep your name alive till i die. im nellestrong forever" i said in tears, i got up off my knees and kissed her cold cheek.

i admired her for a lil bit more and i noticed a necklace on her neck, this must be new cause i ain't see dis yet.

" mother of an angel " i read. " and that you are " i said rubbing her hand.

" you ready son ?"

" yea " i said kissing her once more before exiting the funeral home.

" we all going to kimmy's house you coming ? " mama asked me.

" na i need some air " i said walking off to my car. once i arrived i got in and ran my hands down face.

my baby really getting buried, she suppose ta be here.

" im not getting no food " i said to my stomach as it growled , i ain't had taste for shit since my bm left my side.

" wassup bro " luke said once i pulled up on the block.

" wassup, where everybody at ? shit dry as hell " i said looking around.

" ugh they around " he said nodding his head, niggas be so weird acting.

I looked in my rearview mirror and seen two niggas in ski mask sneaking up behind my truck. i grabbed my automatic and started shooting, i started to get hit from the side meaning Luke was shooting. i was outnumbered so i pulled off into a alley way a couple blocks away.

i looked down at myself once i parked and seen my white shirt drenched in blood. i picked my phone up and called leek.

" im on 61st street, if i die i love everybody. make sure mama straight foe " i said before the call disconnected.

i felt myself become lightheaded and my eyes started to close

" i get to be with you and the baby again nelle " i said before taking my last breathe.

The End !
don't ask me how was he still talking when he died cause it's a story everything fictional lol.

Excuse any mistakes please, thank y'all sm

- love,Indiii💋