1. Austin Rejects

"Nikki, why don't you answer the question for us?" My teacher called out.

"Uh..."

"Loser," Stacey, the head cheer leader, whispered from her seat behind me. She wouldn't be saying that if she knew my past...

"Maybe you should pay more attention, Nikki," Mrs. Calls replied.

"Sorry," I was whispered back in reply.

At the end of class(this was my last period), I booked it and got out of that hell hole. I went to my car and just sat there thinking.

I guess now is perfect for introductions. Hi, my name is Nikki James. I'm 18, and in my senior year. I have brown hair, and blue eyes. And my life was great until 2 1/2 years ago. That was when my best friend had asked me out. And I basically friend zoned him... He moved to Miami, and I never heard from him again. Now my friend and I call ourselves the Austin rejects.

We see him on the news all the time. Or on the cover of teen magazines. But knowing he hates us hurts. Since then my life has been a living hell. I'm bullied all the time. My parents are realizing what a failure of a kid they have is. And I blame it all on Austin Carter Mahone.

When he left, I hid in my room for about a month, only coming out for school, and food(my bedroom has it's own bathroom, I can get water there). He's going to be in town soon to start of his big tour. I'm excited/scared he'll see me. Don't get me wrong, it would be great to see Austin. But as I said, he hates me. All because I refused to ruin our friendship.

Yay me...

Finally, I drove home, wanting to finish my homework so I could annoy Tyler, another Austin reject, as he calls himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd call this fanfiction, but some of it is true... So I'll say it this way. Welcome to my first semi-true story! My name is Nikki, and welcome. I hope you enjoy this! Bye, guyzzz!!!!