3. The Concert pt2

"Nikki?" Austin asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Enjoying the show," I shrugged.

He just stared at me for a second. Then a girl yelled,"What's going on?!?"

"Uhh, nothing guys. Let's just get this started..."

I went and sat on the stool. I'm pretty sure you guys know the rest of the U girl routine... After he finished singing, something was put in my hand, and Dave took me back to my seat. Right when I sat down, Lacy asked for the teddy bear. "Sure, take it," I replied, not paying attention. "I... Uhh... Have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back, ok?"

"Thank you! And alright. Don't get lost."

I found my way to the restroom, and looked at the paper. It was Alex's quick scribble, with their hotel, and his number. It said 'Text me when you read this. We need to talk'. I quickly added the number to my phone, then texted him.

To AC
Ey, Alexander xD

I almost instantly got a text back

From AC
I'm guessing this is Nikki?

To AC
Who else, besides you're family calls you Alexander?

From AC
Good point... You saw the hotel address, right?

To AC
Yeah

From AC
Come about an hour after the show, ok?

To AC
I never agreed to this

From AC
Too bad, James ;)

I laughed a bit, then headed back into the concert, where Austin was performing Shawty Shawty with Robert. Then he was finished. Lacy grabbed my hand and dragged me to her car, saying we needed to talk.

"Alex's special friend, huh? And then Dave recognized you? Hell, Austin recognized you! What's going on?"

"Lace, I can't tell you... I'm sorry," I replied.

"I'll just ask Tyler then."

"Lace..." I started, but she cut me off.

"No, it's fine. Really! Just tell me when you're ready."

I nodded, and she drove me home. "Bye!" We yelled at the exact same time.

"Hey, honey! How was the concert?" My mom asked.

"Mom, did I tell you who was performing?" I asked.

"Come to think of it, no you never did..."

"It was Austin's concert," I whispered.

"Did you see him? Or the guys?" she asked, instantly excited.

I laughed a little,"I saw Austin and Alex. Alex saw me beforehand, and remember the U girl segment?" She nodded. "I was the U girl...."

"That's great!"

"Eh... They asked me to come to their hotel. If that's ok with you," I quickly added.
"I trust them. Go ahead," My mom said, smiling.
****time skip****
I was hesitating, my hand about to knock on the door. Finally, I just did it.

"Coming!" Alex yelled.

"Well go faster, Alexander! I'm tired!!!!" I yelled.

"Hey, that sounded like Nikki," I heard Robert say.

Then the door opened. I waved. "Hey guys!"

That's when Robert spilled his coca-cola. Then all hell broke loose.

After the wolverine showdown(I know this was somewhere else, but the last thing that actually happened was seeing Alex at the concert. The rest, besides flashbacks, are what DIDN'T happen... I wish it did) we sat on the couch laughing. I was sitting between Zach and Austin, while Alex was next to Zach, and Rob was next to Austin.

"Well that was fun," I randomly said.

Austin laughed a little, and put his arm around me. "I've really missed you, Nik," he said, using my old nickname.

"I've missed you goofballs, too," I answered, laughing.

Zach rested his hand on his chest, and looked upset. "I am offended, Nikki. I am not a goofball!"

"Says the one who was muttering about unicorns in his sleep," Robert muttered.

Alex and I were cracking up laughing, and Austin was trying not to.

"You guys are mean," Zach pouted.

Call from Tyler my phone said. Call from Tyler. I quickly answered, as the guys looked at me.

(Tyler Nikki)
Where are you?
Why?
We were supposed to hang out after the concert...
Sorry, Ty, I forgot.
What was so important?
"Nik, you almost done?" Austin asked.
Oh, you're with Austin. Guess you saw him. I'll see you at school Monday. Bye
Then he hung up.
~~~~~~~~~
A/N
YAY!!! It's chapter 3! GUYYYYYSSSSSSS!!!! I really wish I hadn't refused to see Austin now :( But anywaysssss
Byyyyeeeeeee!!!!!