4. That Happened

"Stnaush?" Austin asked, looking at me.

"Yeah... Why?" I replied, putting the red iPhone in my pocket.

"Are you two... Together?"

"Tyler? Ew, oh god no!"

Austin laughs his adorable laugh... Crap, don't think like that, Nikki! "Good," he replied with a smile, and gave me a hug.

"You're a weird one, Mr. Mahone," I sang to the tune of Mr. Grinch.

"Whatever, you love me."

"You left me," I snapped back.

He looked down guiltily, and I felt really bad for saying anything. But I didn't show it.

"I know, Nik, and I'm sorry..."

"You should be."

You can tell how horrible he feels just by looking at him. His shoulders were slumped, and his eyes... Those beautiful hazel orbs were filled with sadness. And now it was my turn to feel horrible.

"I'm sorry, Austin, I didn't mean it."

"You're right though... Maybe you should just go home. I'll talk to you later?"

"Oh... Yeah, sure... Alex has my number if you need it..."

I quickly said my goodbyes and left without another word to the hazel eyes boy.

Ok I know what you're thinking... OMG SHE FINALLY UPDATED GUUUURL WHERE YOU BEEN! Well let me tell you. I just took my mom to court to get custody of my younger brother. And I won!!! My brother has autism and tourettes, and my mom wasn't... Being a good mom, you could say. But now he lives with me here in Texas. Hes happy now, and so am In so hopefully I can update more. Enjoy!!!!