Prologue

"Fratello! Fratello! Wake up!" Lovino grumbled as he was shook roughly awake.
"What?" he spat, glaring harshly at his brother."What could be so important that you hat to wake me at," Lovino squinted at the clock beside him. "Fuck Feli! It's 4:30 in the morning!" He better not have had a nightmare about being licked by a cat again.

"Ve, I'm sorry, my dispiace, but it's important! It's about America! He was named after Amerigo Vespucci!"

Lovino stared blankly at Feliciano."...He's been named that for 500 years and you only just realized that? I mean, Christ, I knew you were slow, but that's really bad."

"Ve? Lovi, that's mean!"

"Stop," he yawned, "calling me that. Now go the fuck back to sleep!"

"But Fratello! Don't you realized what that means? America's italian!"

Lovino froze. His brother had actually said something that made sense. America... was italian. The energetic brat was one of them! And if they had America on their side...

"Feli, do you realize what this means?"

Feliciano nodded. "I'm a big brother just like you!"

"No! Well, I guess..." Lovino frowned. Where had he been going on with this? Oh, that's right.

"What it means is that we'll be a force to be reckoned with."

"You mean-"

Lovino smirked. "That's right. The great Roman Empire will rise again."

By the way, did you know that the name America is the female version of Amerigo?