Untitled Part 16

When Henry returned to the dorm, Alex was lying on his bed, scrolling Instagram, dripping with sweat in a wife beater and athletic shorts.

"Sup'" He said rolling off the bed and grimacing as he stood up.

"Alex," Henry said in a curt greeting. Where did they stand? He never knew. Alex rolled his shoulders, trying to loosen them, and hissed in pain. "You need to stretch more," Henry said, sitting on his own bed.

Alex flipped him off. "Everything hurts. Do you crack backs?" Henry ignored Alex and peered under the bed to see if he could spot the gun. "What?" Alex asked.

"Can I see the gun?"

Alex hissed again, this time in fear, and glanced at the door. "Don't just say that!"

"You cannot seriously be shushing me after you shot it for like two hours last week."

"I told you. No one could hear. Oh and no. You can't see the g-u-n." Alex said, spelling out the word gun like that would change literally anything.

"I'll go to the administration." Henry threatened. Alex stared at him hard for a few seconds, deciding. "I just want to see what model it is." Henry coaxed.

"Fine. But you have to crack my back afterward." He leaned down and retrieved it from a nondescript box for Henry. They stood less than a foot apart as Henry examined it, Alex had drawn closer in possessive paranoia. The gun was strange. It was ultra-light but had packed a lot of power the night they had shot it. Henry had been so focused on Alex and the strangeness of everything, he hadn't noticed the strangeness of the gun. It had the Joint Intelligence Seal carved into it on the handle and Anglo Saxon runes in the side. Alex noticed Henry staring at the runes. "What is that?" He asked.

"Old English runes." Henry tried to stop himself from going white. The runes said, Bea Henry . Where the fuck had Alex gotten this gun. "Custom?" He asked calmly.

"I got it from my mom." Alex explained, "Ummm... what do the runes say? I thought that was just scratches."

"Royal Navy 2005," Henry lied, looking directly into Alex's eyes. Alex nodded, eyes crinkling in thought. "Thank you." He handed the gun back.

Alex put it away, then stripped his shirt and laid on the bed. "Get to work."

Henry blinked at his half-naked body, "What?" Alex asked,

"A bit gay," Henry pointed out, taking a brave step forward,

Alex laughed and stretched himself out on the bed, "Want a piece of this?" He was flaunting his abs and Henry took a very deep breath before crawling onto the bed with him. Alex hummed in approval and laid facedown so Henry could straddle him.

"Im... uh..." Henry was very carefully hovering over Alex so that he wasn't sitting on him with his boner or touching Alex's bareback, "Can I... loosen... your muscles?" He asked awkwardly. To be fair, blood had completely stopped circulating to his brain.

"Bro, we're not having sex," Alex said, "You don't need consent, just make it feel better." Henry took a shaky breath and only let his hand touch Alex's shoulders, kneading into his perfect bronze skin. He tried not to map out Alex's birthmarks as he loosened his muscles. Alex was wound so tight, he really did need to stretch more. And he was gasping with every hard press and twist like they were having sex. Every quaking sound he made went straight to Henry's dick. Finally, Henry brought his palms together on Alex's spine.

"Breathe in," He said, "Breath out," He pushed down hard and heard Alex's back crack. Alex shouted like he was orgasming and Henry almost came in his pants just from that. He dismounted and turned away from Alex, burning with shame and shaking. He made a beeline for the bathroom.

"Thanks," Alex shouted casually after him. Bloody fucking hell. Henry breathed out. Did Alex know Henry liked him and was fucking with him? Was he flirting? Was he this fucking oblivious? Henry turned on the shower.

"Hey, Didn't you shower like two hours ago? It's my turn." Alex shouted. And Henry... well Henry was actually going to die.

Pez was mad they hadn't gone to the administration, but that didn't stop him from whispering, "How was Alex's gun handling?" during Monday morning exercises.

"STOP IT." Henry hissed, turning bright pink. But he also realized that they could not turn Alex in now. Because if they turned Alex in Henry would never know how he had gotten Arthur Fox's gun.