LEO

"Hello. Leo. Right? You knew my father."

"Henry Fox." Leo responded. Henry nodded even though he was talking into the phone. "Tell me how much you know, son."

"I know you had a relationship with Ellen Claremont. I know she received evidence of British war crimes from someone. I know you became an M15 Commander after committing treason. I know you were close to my father. Close enough he helped fix your mistake by killing Ellen and her husband and destroying the evidence. And I know that wasn't help you wanted. Because you protected her son. You made him disappear"

"You don't know the full story," Leo said, not accusatory, just like it was an interesting observation. "You have the pieces and you're trying to sound confident. But you don't have the full story. This is a test."

"Then tell me the full story."

"A very smart young man decided to play investigator, and was thrown in prison for illegally accessing classified information."

"Why is Alex here? You don't want him here." Leo didn't respond so Henry continued. "You have worked so hard to keep him safe and secret and now he is one email from discovery. I won't be thrown in jail. I'm Britain's golden child."

"Do not threaten my son."

"Was the British government aware of the Bolivia mission in the 2013?"

"No. I went to Bolivia to reason with Ellen. It worked in 2005. In 2013 nothing could stop her. Arthur-"

"My father renegaded. I get the picture."

"If this goes public, you will destroy your father's image. Alex will leave soon, just stay out of this."

Henry hung up and smiled. He and Alex were on the same side. The third Bolivia mission, the one that had killed Alex's parents, had been illegal. His father and the M-15 agents had gone rogue. Whatever justice Alex sought for his parents death, Henry could help him with.

But Henry needed to check one more thing. He had access to M-15's terrorist list. He logged in while at his internship. The database could use AI to match photos with the faces of terrorists. Alex didn't come up. Ellen did.

Name: Eleanor Claremont-Diaz

Age: 56

Children: June Claremont-Diaz (under surveillance)

Current Status: Contained CONDER76

If the British government hadn't signed off on the op, why were they holding Ellen Claremont in a black site?