Chapter One- Sammy

A/N: ---> Sammy

God he's so hot. How is it possible to be so attractive? I wonder what his parents look like. How can he not realize how attractive he is when he pushes that hair out of his eyes? How- His rant quickly stopped when he was being elbowed into his side. Looking up Sammy saw his best friend Lea giving him the keep it in your pants look. Sheepishly looking down at his desk, he felt a blush make its way up onto his entire face, knowing his face was bright red at the moment.

Ever since elementary school Sammy has had a crush on Evan Dillon A.K.A the hunky football player with the bitch girlfriend. Why must all the nice guys have to be taken, especially with someone as bitchy as Maci? Sighing he placed his head onto his hand, staring blankly at the board, where Mrs. Sturm was trying to teach everyone Statistics.

Too bad he already took this class, too bad he took all the math classes. Ever since he was little Sammy has absolutely loved math, and has always dreamed about going to MIT- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. After completing all of the advanced Calculus courses and then some college level credits, he still came up short for senior year. So that is why he is in the Statistics class with the rest of the seniors, basically drooling over Evan.

What sucked even more was that Evan was a very nice person, but he was obviously straight if he was dating that witch of a cheerleader. Taking a hesitant glance to his right he saw the football player was staring blankly at the board, looking completely lost. Even when he's confused he's drop dead gorgeous. "Ow!" He was suddenly saying after Lea had thrown her pencil case at his face when he wasn't paying attention.

"Mr. Pearl, Ms. Johnson is there a problem?" Mrs. Sturm said while turning around and giving them that scary teacher look.

"No, everything's fine Mrs. Sturm," Lea said while smiling her pearly white smile while Sammy simply muttered,

"Uh-h-Uh-.."

When Mrs. Sturm turned back around to the board Sammy sighed while giving Lea the most evil glare he could master. When she simply smiled at him he rolled his eyes, noticing that Evan was staring at them. Feeling another blush creep up onto his cheeks he turned away, covering his tomato red face with his hand.

When the final bell rang Sammy all but bolted from the classroom, not even stopping when Lea was yelling at him. "You really need to work on your creeper stare," she said while her long black hair swished behind her.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he said while she linked her arm through his as they made their way to the senior hallway. Once arriving Lea ventured off to her locker while Sammy continued walking down the congested hallway. He came up short when he saw Evan's girlfriend Maci leaning against his locker, basically feeling Evan up.

Oh god, he thought while biting his lip while feeling his face start to heat up again. Taking a deep breath he started walking over to them before nervously saying, "Uhm Maci? You're in front of my locker." He watched as she turned around, her annoyed eyes looking him up and down.

"Move Maci, sorry about that," Evan said while pulling Maci over to the other side of him. Sighing Sammy started opening his locker, hating that he had to be next to his crush of forever.

"My parents aren't home tonight, want to come over?" Maci asked while running her fingers up and down Evan's chest.

"I have a game tonight, you know that."

"How about after? I'll make you feel like the king you are."

After throwing up in his mouth a little bit, Sammy grabbed his book bag before running back over to Lea, who was laughing her head off. "You seriously have the worst luck," she said while linking her arm though his once again.