Chapter Six- Evan/ Sammy

Evan

"I'll see you later honey, if you need anything just call okay?" Evan heard him mom say while kissing his cheek. Nodding he watched her grab her oversized purse before walking out of the house. When he heard her car pull out of the driveway he turned on his computer once again, staring blankly at the screen. After clicking the small play button, he took a deep breath while watching the man and woman on screen start to kiss and fondle each other.

Ever since he had kissed Sammy on the cheek he had been thinking of things differently. He hadn't been with Maci, he's been doing horrible in his practices, and he had called off his study sessions with Sammy. There could have been a small chance he was overreacting about this whole situation, but he honestly didn't know what to think anymore.

So, instead of studying Stats or hanging out with Maci or his other friends, Evan stayed at home on a Saturday afternoon to watch porn. Things were going fine until he noticed his eyes were focusing more on the man on the screen rather than the woman. "No, no, no!" He yelled while shoving his laptop to the floor before standing up and angrily throwing a pillow at the wall.

Why would he be more drawn to the man, to the sweat glistening on his back, that v on his hips or the way his hips seductively moved, over the woman? As he was about to walk out of the room he slowly turned around to take a slow glance over at his computer once again.

Giving a loud sigh he sat back down onto his bed before exiting out of the video that was still playing. Before he changed his mind he quickly typed another video into the search bar, watching as a video of two males came up. Clicking play he watched the way the two men on the screen were kissing and touching each other.

Before he knew it the video was over, making him sigh while tossing the computer to the end of the bed. Taking a glance up at the ceiling he closed his eyes while a certain male part of his was harder than ever. When his phone suddenly rang he opened his eyes to answer. "Hello?"

"Hey, want to come out with us?" Teddy's loud voice asked.

"Who's us?"

"The whole football team is going out to play mini golf. Coach wanted us to bond or some shit. So come on, I'll pick you up in ten." With that he hung up, making Evan sigh.

Getting up from the bed he walked into his bathroom with every intention to take a cold shower, when Sammy's shy face suddenly popped into his mind. Before he could move his hand was suddenly moving towards his pants, making his eyes flutter close when he grabbed that hard appendage.

Sammy's face was making him as hard as he's ever been, also making him come as fast as ever. Sinking down onto the ground he removed his hand from his pants, feeling disgusting. Had he really just got off while thinking about another guy? Resting his head against his knees he wasn't able to stop the sudden tears running down his cheeks.

"Evan? You up here?" Teddy's voice suddenly boomed throughout the quiet house. Even when he heard his best friend walk into the bathroom he didn't move, he felt like he couldn't move. "Ev? What's wrong?" He heard Teddy ask while he sat down next to him.

"Why do I feel like this?" He whispered while he felt Teddy gently place a hand onto his back.

"Like what?"

"Like this," he said while holding his hand out.

"Is that... okay so you jacked off. What's wrong with that?"

"I thought of him," Evan whispered before his body was shaking with tears.

He then felt Teddy gently wrap his arms around his body while lifting him to his feet. "It's okay," Teddy whispered while washing his hands off. "Let's just get you cleaned up."