so apparently coffee doesn't count as a meal

After a long explanation of different monsters, the "gods", their kids and their powers, Percy is ready to pass out.

Or take a nap.

A nap is good.

He frowns. He's been getting tired a lot easier now, and he doesn't like it. He paused and then mentally shrugs. It's probably because he hasn't been eating enough, like Bruce said.

Bruce stands up, interrupting his train of thought. "Right, well um… it's close to midnight, and you," Bruce puts his hands on his hips and looks at Percy. "need to make sure you get enough sleep. I vote we all go to bed, I for one, am about to fall asleep standing up."

Percy opens his mouth to say something and then shakes his head. "Fine. I'm kinda tired anyway."

Bruce grins triumphantly and then sighs. "Now I just have to get Tony to bed."

Natasha laughs and pats Bruce on the back. "Good luck with that."

Bruce sighs and walks slowly towards the lab.

Percy watches his retreating figure and laughs. 

"What I wouldn't give to see that."

Natasha smirks. "Maybe you can. I put a bug on Bruce."

Percy blinks. "Why… why would you put a bug... on Bruce? Does he like them?"

Natasha watches Percy to see if he's serious and then bursts into laughter. "No, it's a device that records conversations. He knows I put one on him whenever I pat his back, so he can either take it off before talking to Tony, or leave it on." Natasha wiggles her eyebrows and leans towards Percy, whispering, "And then I can add the audio to my vine account."

Percy's eyes widen. "You have a vine account?" He whispers back.

Natasha smirks. "You don't?"

"Actually I do, it's filled with vines of me and my friends. I have a few followers on it. Leo, the one who made the phones, he uh… he introduced me to vine and created an account for me."

Natasha smiles. "Nice. What's your username?"

Percy shifts, kind of embarrassed. "They call me Sea_Prince."

Natasha's eyes widen. "That's you? I've only ever watched one or two videos but they were hilarious! And a few followers?" Natasha shakes her head. "You almost have a million!"

Percy's eyes bulge. "Wait, really? I haven't been active cause…" he pauses and then remembers he sort of revealed his heritage to everyone. "I got captured by the uh… the enemy. It was not pleasant."

Natasha gives him a sympathetic look of understanding. She read that in his file (the little bit she was able to hack) but she doesn't want him to know she found out, so she keeps silent.

Percy clears his throat. "Uh anyway, what's your username."

"The_Assassin."

Percy's mouth drops open. "The account filled with videos and audios of the avengers?" He gapes. "You have like two million followers! My friend was obsessed with your account!" He looks Natasha up and down. "I should have figured it out!"

Natasha smirks and fights the urge to put her sunglasses on. "I guess we're both popular, eh?"

Percy shrugs. "I guess so. Maybe we can watch each other's videos tomorrow. I would say tonight, but I do not want to be on Bruce's bad side."

"Me neither." Natasha starts walking to her room. "Night Perce."

"G'night!"

Percy sighs as he walks into his room.