∘₊✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6✧₊∘

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

suna blinked his eyes open before sighing and staring at the ceiling

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

suna blinked his eyes open before sighing and staring at the ceiling. He realized that he felt warmer than usual and looked down to see y/n's arm still wrapped around his waist. flashbacks of yesterday passed through his thoughts and he now realized that he would have to deal with y/n's hangover.

-----

About an hour passed by and y/n's movements started to get more continuous which indicated to suna that she was waking up. He turned his phone off setting it back down on the nightstand. Y/n slid her arm back towards herself which in the process, caused her to graze Suna's stomach. She stopped and opened her eyes looking up to see suna.

"What?" he asked with a normal volume but to y/n, it sounder louder than it actually was. "Stop being so loud anus" y/n groaned and removed her arm from suna which broke their physical contact and caused suna to frown. "Stop calling me that, dumbass" suna argued. "Just call me what you used to call me" 

"What was that last part?" Y/n asked.

"Nothing..move over I need to get out of bed" suna changed the subject. "Just climb over me. I'm too tired to move" y/n replied, making suna roll his eye's. she shrugged before he decided to climb over her figure but in the process, his hands landing on either side of y/n's head. "Move" 

y/n quickly pushed suna off the bed, a small laugh escaping her lips as she tried to muffle it with her palm. 

"Ow what the fuck? You act like you didn't enjoy that position" suna stood up and got a hoodie from his closet.

"It wasn't acting"

"Ouch...alright get your ass up" suna pulled y/n by her arm trying to drag her out of bed. "Wait suna that fucking hurts" y/n yanked her hand back shrugging her shoulders in a circular motion to ease the shocking pain that joleted through the joint. "Oops-"

"Well get out of bed or you're gonna end up feeling worse" suna sighed. "No. it's cold and my head hurts" y/n pulled the covers over her head. "Y/n, get up"

"No, I'm hibernating" she replied.

"then shouldn't you be out in the wild too? you know, to make it realistic" with a sarcastic tone, suna pulled the covers away from y/n leaving her to be exposed to the low temperature. she let out a quiet whine, making suna stare at her tired and uncomfortable expression. 

𝐑𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗺𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 | r.sunaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें