∘₊✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16✧₊∘

-this chapter contains vanilla smut so it's readable for anyone

"are me and y/n finally official sisters now?" keiko asked after seeing y/n and suna head to the front door to stay at her home instead. suna nodded making a huge grin plaster onto keikos lips before she game to two, individual hugs. "kei I'll be back home either tonight or tomorrow morning okay?" suna informed to his sister as he had his hand on the door knob, ready to twist it.

"wait where are you going?" she asked with a frown. "don't worry I'm just gonna be at y/n's house" he said patting her head. she nodded and skipped back to her room after saying a small farewell to both suna and y/n.

-----

y/n and suna were sitting on her bed as they talked about random things, enjoying eachothers company as they decided to just take the day off for themselves. y/n continued to voice her random thoughts, aloud as suna lazily admired her features. his thoughts wondered, causing the silence that y/n created when she stopped her words, to be unnoticed by suna.

"rin?" she called. suna finally fell out of his daze, eye's traveling back up to the one's of y/n. "hm?" he answered. y/n could tell that he was partially out of it, his thoughts being anywhere other than the fact that y/n was questioning his actions. "what are you thinking about?" she asked with a slightly raised eyebrow, tilting her head to the the side by an inch.

"can I do something?" he finally said. "yeah sure what is-" y/n's words were muffled when suna practically pounced his lips onto her own. their lips brushed against each other very delicately and just long enough for the two to get used to each others movements.

suna rose his hand to cup y/n's nape, sending a shiver through her body with she felt the cold metaled jewelry that encased his digits. suna grew more and more impatient by the second as it was evident through the small amount of force that his hand applied to her nape, to be even more closer to y/n than he already was.

y/n slightly parted her lips and let out a small pant, eye's meeting with the low lidded and lust filled one's of suna. laying onto her back, their kiss parted and suna placed his knee in between the thighs of y/n. in the blink of an eye, suna couldn't help but go back to their previous motions, this time sliding his tongue pass y/n's lips, the quietest groan from him, falling onto y/n's tongue. a thought finally clicked in suna's head as he ignored the lustful one's.