∘₊✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15✧₊∘

after finally getting back to suna's home, he walked over to the back door of his car before bringing keiko's sleeping figure into the house and up to her room, laying her onto her bed

after finally getting back to suna's home, he walked over to the back door of his car before bringing keiko's sleeping figure into the house and up to her room, laying her onto her bed. he made his way back downstairs and was met with a sleepy y/n who just walked into the house. "hey, you wanna go get snacks down the street?" she through a small smile

"you look tired though" suna said as he grabbed y/n's hand and led her back outside. "yeah but I'm hungry" he laughed at y/n's mumbled words before closing closing the door behind him and taking steps down the sidewalk, y/n's hand still being held in his own.

as they were walking in silence y/n broke it by reminding suna about the words that he mumbled to her as they were getting ready to come back home. "so what was it that you wanted to tell me?" she asked. suna's grip on y/n's hand faltered slightly but he quickly released his fingers in-between the ones of y/n, once again. "can i just tell you when we get back?" y/n noticed the apprehension in his voice so in understanding, she nodded to his request.

"wait...rin, did you leave keiko home alone?" suddenly, panic made itself apparent in her tone but it was replaced by a confusing expression when she saw the smile that crept onto suna's lips. "no y/n, our mom is home since she didn't have to go to work today" he reassured her, giving her hand two small squeezes. 

y/n nodded a let out a sigh. "you know, atsumu met this girl, he hasn't stopped talking about her ever since our classes reopened before summer. he said that 'he owes all his thanks to you' for some reason" suna said with through a sigh. y/n looked over to suna with wide-eye's before a smile crept onto her face as she returned her gaze the the street in front of her.

"we met her at the mall" y/n informed. "her name is mio, right?" suna nodded to y/n's question causing a sigh of relief to pass by her lips. "i guess they hit it off" she mumbled to herself."yeah they did". y/n was relieved and happy that atsumu moved on and accepted the situation. "what are you thinking about?" suna asked after seeing that she was spaced out for a quick moment.

"im happy for tsumu" she finally realized their surroundings making her slightly drag suna into the store. after entering, both y/n and suna went to different parts of the store to get whatever snacks of their choosings before meeting back up at the cashier.