Chapter 2

Hello everybody!!
I am back with another chapter.
Last chapter was an insight in Devesh's life. This chapter will be Bhavna's life.❤️
This is the outfit she is wearing.(I do not own any images)
Enjoy and pls do leave comments.😘
**************************************

"Mam Kartik is pulling my hair."

"Kartik why are you pulling Siya's hair. Good boys don't do this. Say sorry to her."

"Mam she stole my pencil."

"Siya why did you steal, if you want something you ask politely bachhe. Stealing is bad manners. Return his pencil. Say sorry to each other and shake hands. Come on."

The kids did what their teacher told. She smiled and shook her head when she saw both of them now sitting and giggling with each other.

Kids. So innocent and pure. One moment they would be fighting and pulling each other's hair off and the next moment they would be laughing and playing with each other as if nothing ever happened.

It would be so good if everyone was like children. Innocent and pure at heart.

The bell rang indicating the dispersal for the day. After dispersing all the kids Bhavna also retired for the day.

She is a junior teacher in Delhi Public School. She always wanted to become a teacher due to her love for children. She has always been a reserved child, not talking much and not having many friends.

She wished the fellow teachers a good afternoon and then left for home. She rang the bell of her house and was greeted by her mother. Her mother is a housewife.

"Aa gyi beta. Jaa fresh hokar aaja khaana ready hai."

(You are here. Go get fresh, lunch is ready.)

Bhavna nodded and went to her room. After about 20 minutes she came to the kitchen to help her mother. And then both of them had their lunch together.
Bhavna's father works in a big advertising company as an accounts manager.

She was almost done with her lunch when her phone pinged. It was a message from Chhaya, her best friend.
Chhaya and Bhavna had been friends since school and she was probably the only true friend Bhavna had.

Bhavna was about to reply- AB KYA KAAND KR DIYA when she remembered that Chhaya had told her that her parents were searching a groom for her

Bhavna was about to reply- AB KYA KAAND KR DIYA when she remembered that Chhaya had told her that her parents were searching a groom for her. She assumed that it may be something related to that. If your best friend says that its important, it probably is the most unimportant thing in the world.😑

After washing her plates and hands she told her mother and went to meet her. She and Chhaya lived at a walking distance of about 10 minutes.

When she reached the park she saw Chhaya madly pacing around and talking to herself. As soon as Chhaya saw her she hugged her and then abruptly pushed her away and turned her face.

"Baat mat kr tu mujhse. Dost dost na raha. Huh!! Mai tujhe call ya message na kru toh tu toh mujhe yaad bhi nhi kregi. Yaad nhi aati tujhe meri."

(Don't talk to me. You are not my friend anymore. If i don't call or message you you won't even remember me. Don't you miss me.)

Chhaya started her drama.

"Hum aaj subah hi mile the Chhaya. Mai ghar aayi thi."

(We just met in the morning. I came to your house.)

Bhavna told her with a bored face.

"Oh haan"

(Oh yes)

Chhaya said and then she started blabbering about why she had called her there. Bhavna held her shoulders and told her to take deep breaths.

"Shaant. Shaant hoja meri maa. Okay toh aunty-uncle ne tere liye ek ladka pasand kiya hai jo ki ek IT company ka CEO hai-"

(Relax. Calm down. Okay so aunty and uncle have selected a groom for you who is the CEO of an IT company-)

"Successful CEO"

"Okay okay successful CEO. Aur wo smart bhi h-"

(And he is smart-)

"Aur handsome bhi"

(And handsome too)

"Aur handsome bhi. By the way tujhe kaise pta ki wo handsome hai. Tere paas photo hai uski. Mujhe bhi dikha."

(And handsome too. By the way how do you know that is handsome. You have his photo. Show me.)

Bhavna said excitedly. Chhaya blushed and showed her the photo.

"Ohhhooooo!! Blushy blushy haan. Waise handsome toh hai jiju."

(Ohhhoooo!! Blushing haan. Brother-in-law is handsome.)

Bhavna said with a slight nugde. Chhaya blushed even more. It was not very common to see her blushing like a bride and Bhavna was enjoying every moment of it.

"Sun na yaar. Tang mat kr. Wo kal ghar aa rhe hai for face to face meeting. Shaam ko 6 bje tu bhi aa jaaio yaar mujhe moral support mila rahega. Warna mai pakka kuch gadbad krungi aur wo direct mujhe reject kr dega. Pls pls pls."

(Listen. Don't tease me. He is coming home tomorrow. 6pm in the evening you also be there i will get moral support. Otherwise i will do some blunder and he directly reject me. Pls pls pls.)

" Kehne ki baat hai ye koi tu nhi bhi kehti tab bhi mai aati. Pagal."

(No need to mention even if you wouldn't have said i would have come. Idiot.)

They talked for some more time and then returned to their respective homes. When Bhavna got back home hee father had just returned from work. She greeted her father and asked him about his day. She also told her parents about Chhaya. They were happy for her. The family chatted for some time and then called it a night.

Bhavna had a feeling that something was going to happen tomorrow. Not a bad intuition but a good one. A peaceful one. Thinking this she slipped into slumber.
**************************************
So how is this?
Boring ik😅
Next chapter or probably the 4th one they will be meeting.
Please do leave your comments.

And please vote for the story.🙏🏻🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️