Chapter 22

Heyy!!
I am back with another update.

Enjoyy!!❤️
**************************************

Bhavna woke up with the sound of her alarm. She opened her eyes and saw their position. His arm under her head, her arm thrown over his chest and his other hand holding her hand over his chest. She turned around and switched off the alarm. Turning around again she faced him.

'How can someone look so handsome even while sleeping' she thought and traced his features with her finger. She was about to get up when she was pulled down by him. She looked up at him wide eyed.

"Aap jage huye hai?"

(You are awake?)

She asked now narrowing her eyes.

"Hmm. Tum kar kya rhi thi? Sote huye insaan kya faayda utha rhi ho. Bad manners"

(What were you doing? Taking advantage of a sleeping man.)

"Not when that 'sota hua insaan' is your husband and is not actually sleeping."

She slapped his chest lightly and tried to get up only for him to tighten his hold.

"Devesh chhodiye na. Kya kar rhe hai?"

(Devesh leave me. What are you doing?)

"Pehle kiss."

(First kiss.)

"No. Pehle brush."

(No. First brush.)

She said while scrunching her nose and went to the washroom. She came out after half an hour wearing a simple blue colour suit. She saw him sitting on the bed doing something on his phone. She told him to get freshen up and went downstairs. She went to the kitchen and saw Saroj and Damini there, she wished them and started helping them.

They had their breakfast together and the men went to their office and Dhriti to school. Bhavna had a week off after her wedding. The three of them were the only ones left in the house now. Saroj and Damini started to show her the old albums of everyone. They spent their day laughing and chatting.

The men were back by 8. They had their dinner and spent some time together and then went to their rooms. Bhavna and Devesh slept in each other's arms.

**************************************

It had been a week to their marriage and Bhavna was joining again today. The week had been a busy one for Devesh. He had missed on a lot of work due to the marriage functions. When Saroj had asked him about his honeymoon he said that they would think about it later and that he had already missed on a lot of work. Bhavna had nodded understanding.

She was very excited as tomorrow was his birthday but she was confused about what to give him. She was ready to take their relationship to the next level but was shy about how to tell this to him. She knew that he was a big fan of watches, so she had decided to gift him one for his birthday.

She reached home, freshened up and sat down with her maa and taiji. The Singhania men returned at around 9. They were working on an important deal nowadays. They had their dinner, spent some time together and soon called it a night. Bhavna and Devesh slept as usual, in each other's arms.

Next morning Bhavna woke up earlier than usual and got ready. She came out of the washroom and sat by his side. She kissed his forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and finally pecked his lips. Devesh opened his eyes slightly and looked at her sleepily.

"Happy birthday!!"

She chirped and kissed his cheek again. He smiled and pulled her to him and hugged her.

"Thank you."

He said in his sleepy voice. *damn men and their sleepy voice*

"Aaj office jaana zaruri hai kya?"

(Is it necessary to go to office today?)

"Hmm. Important meeting hai. Par jaldi ghar aa jaaunga. Promise."

(I have an important meeting. But i will be back early.)

"Okay."

He got ready and they went downstairs. Devesh took the blessings of elders and his siblings wished him. He kissed Bhavna's forehead and went to the office. Bhavna decorated her room with flowers and rose petals and locked it.

They returned from office at 7:30 pm and went to their rooms to freshen up. Bhavna took Devesh to a spare room and asked him to freshen up there. He asked her why and she just said that she has a surprise for him. He smiled and freshened up. They went outside.

They celebrated his birthday and everyone gave their gifts. Then they had their dinner and had their family time like always. Everyone called it a night and went to their rooms.

Bhavna and Devesh entered their room and Devesh was stunned to see his room decorated. He looked at her and pulled her to him.

"Ye sab kya hai?"

(What is all this?)

He whispered in her ears.

"Surprise. Aap do minute wait kijiye mai abhi aai."

(Surprise. You wait here i will be back.)

She said and went to the washroom. He smiled and shook his head when he saw her running to the washroom. He was waiting for her from 20 minutes now and he was starting to get worried. He got up and knocked on the door.

"Bhavna tum theek ho?"

(Bhavna are you alright?)

"Haan. Bas do minute."

(Yes. Just two more minutes.)

Devesh stood there waiting for her when he heard the door open. He turned around and stood there frozen on his spot. He knew what she was planning and he was happy that she had taken initiative. But what he was seeing right now was the last thing he had expected from her.

He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He closed his eyes, gulped and took a deep breath. She bit her lips seeing his reaction. He opened his eyes went near her and held her shoulders.

"Bhavna."

He started.
**************************************
How is it?

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️