Chapter 23

Heyy everyone!!
How are you??

Let's start.
Enjoyy!!❤️
**************************************

Devesh was shocked to see Bhavna standing in a black negligee and a skimpy lingerie. He remembered the day Chhaya had given her that. He had teased her that night saying that he would love to see her in it and she had clearly said that she would never wear any such thing.

Did she take it seriously because he said he would love to see her in this. The last thing he wanted was her to be uncomfortable because of him. He held her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"Bhavna. You didn't have to do this."

"I know. But i wanted to."

Devesh again opened his mouth to say something but she kept her finger on his lips and shook her head.

"Shhh."

She looked at him with so many emotions. Love, passion, desire, respect.

"Take me Devesh. Make me yours. Completely."

She whispered and his eyes widened at her words. He was already hard seeing her in the outfit. He looked into her eyes for any hint of uncertainty or hesitance but found none. The only emotions he saw right now were passion and desire. His own eyes darkened and he pulled her to him.

*Mature content ahead*

Without wasting any second he crashed his lips on hers in a hard, passionate kiss. She returned his kiss with equal passion. Her hands went to his hair and she tugged at them which earned a groan of pleasure from him.

She felt him picking her in his arms without breaking the kiss. He gently put her on the bed and looked at her.

"Are you sure? Because if you want me to stop tell me now. Once we start there's no stopping."

He said. His voice still husky. Not being able to say anything she nodded, her breathing ragged. She pulled him by his collar and kissed him pouring all her love and her need into it. He held her waist and pulled her on his lap.

She started unbuttoning his shirt without breaking the kiss. He helped her remove his shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor. Feeling out of breath they pulled back and he started kissing her neck. She held his shoulders for support and a moan escaped her mouth when he kissed her sweet spot.

She gasped when she felt his erection under her. He smirked seeing her reaction and pulled her more closer. Their chests touching. Suddenly feeling bold, she put her arms around his shoulders and started to grind on him. He groaned feeling her moving on his clothed erection.

He took off her negligee leaving her in just the lingerie and pushed her on the bed. He hovered above her and started kissing her neck. She moaned in pain and pleasure when she felt him bite the area and then soothe it with his tongue.

She clutched the bedsheet in her fists and moaned as he gave her breast a light squeeze. He moved forward to her shoulders leaving kisses and bites there.

He started kissing her collarbone and slowly moved down to her soft mounds kissing and biting there. His hands moved behind her to unclasp her. She arched her back to help him. In a swift motion he unclasped her bra and threw it on the floor. She closed her eyes feeling shy but then moaned when she felt his mouth on her right breast and his hand squeezing the other one.

She arched her back pushing more into him. He swirled his tongue around it and left a few bites there. He left her nipple with a pop sound and shifted his attention to the other one giving it the same treatment.

Her hands moved to his slacks and she started to unbutton them. He helped her with it and then moved down to her stomach leaving kisses. He swirled his tongue around her navel and kissed her there. She moaned at his sweet torture, her nails scratching his back.

He moved down and spread her legs. He started kissing her inner thighs and she moaned loudly, clutching the bedsheets tighter. He left a few marks there and slowly removed the last piece of clothing on her body leaving her completely naked. The only thing on ger body was her Mangalsutra. She tried to close her legs but he kept his hands on her knees stopping her.

She pulled him up when she felt him kiss her sensitive part. She looked at him and shook her head. He kissed her and she moaned when she felt his fingers playing with her folds. He entered his finger in her and she arched her back. He started moving his finger in and out of her and she felt her stomach coil.

"Devesh?"

"Its okay baby. Let it go."

He said softly and a few moments she came hard on his fingers. He kissed her softly and then spoke.

"It will pain for some time. But i promise to be as gentle as possible. But if it gets unbearable, tell me. Okay?"

She nodded her head. He sheathed himself and slowly entered her and she screamed in pain and scratched his back. He kissed her tears and gave her some time to adjust. She slowly felt the pain fade and urged him to move.

He started at a slow pace and groaned at her tightness. She moaned, scratching his back and urged him to move faster. He continued with his slow pace. He didn't want to hurt her else she will be in pain tomorrow.

They looked into each other's eyes with so many emotions and he joined their foreheads. After a few minutes they reached their high and slumped against each other panting. He put his face in her neck, still panting and she hugged him.

*Mature content over*

He pulled out, rolled over and pulled her to himself. Hiding her in his chest. She kissed his chest lightly and starting dozing off. After a few minutes he got up and went to the washroom. He came out with a wet towel and cleaned her. He wore his pyjamas and made her wear his shirt when he couldn't find her nightdress.

Hugging her close to his heart, he too dozed off.
**************************************
Oh my Godd!!
What have i written🙈🙈

How was the chapter?

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️