Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: These characters do not belong to me. The characters are aged up. Expect cringe (you've been warned) and irregular updates

THE COVER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME IT'S AN EDIT MADE BY BABBYBLUEE HERE'S THE LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgxDBXAXmSKJ9rSSCUR4AaABCQ

Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------

The teen boy leaned back on his humongous metal seat in satisfaction. He admired the portrait of himself. The digital painting showed a teenage boy seated on a throne, his legs on top of the other. He had a smug look on his face. The golden and teal crown that was too big for him rested on his head and looked like it would slip off anytime. He had hair that had a white streak on the left side and his fingers were twirling a pair of goggles with an antenna protruding out of it. He sighed at the portrait again. He was such an awesome person. Sometimes, he just wanted to marry himself so bad. He then leaned towards the table and admired the drawing once more. He gingerly took the canvas as walked over to his king sized bed and got on top of it. Balancing unsteadily on the overly-plush mattress, he tried his best to fix the canvas on the top of the ceiling. Romeo didn't think it was weird though. He wanted to admire his portrait of himself every night before going to sleep. Someone knocked at his door.

"Go away Robot! I'm busy." Romeo shouted to the machine on the other side of the door.

On the third try of unsuccessfully attaching the canvas on top of the ceiling, Romeo tripped and fell on his bed. He bounced a few times and rolled off the bed. He groaned and got up from the floor. Romeo ran his finger through his hair and studied the digital portrait once more. He sighed and sat back down on the bed. He had finished uninstalling the old boosters in the Flying Factory and had decided to install the new ones the following day. Having finished all work for that day, he had decided to take a break.

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard. The Flying Factory shook a little, and Romeo was on his feet, running towards the control room. He entered the room, panting, and glanced at the screen. His eyes widened when he saw the screen. He ran over to the screen and cursed under his breath. The huge screen displayed a live video of the PJ Jet lunging at the Flying Factory's huge propeller at the back. 

"What the-" he said to himself. 

Quickly analyzing the situation, he started to bellow instructions into the speaker that was installed in the control panel. 

"Attention: Code Red. I repeat: Code Red." His voice resounded throughout the Factory.

All the robots in the Factory stopped whatever they were doing and stood still, waiting for further instructions. Robot and Robette appeared at Romeo's side as they were programmed to in order to protect their master. Romeo leaned into the speaker once more and ordered the next set of instructions. 

"Team 1 to 10 assemble in the control room immediately. Flybot 9D go inside the vault as backup." Romeo paused to glance at the huge screen once more, and he saw the PJ Jet preparing to launch rocket shuttles onto the Factory. 

"Team 6 prepare to detach the vault in case of an explosion."

Sweat formed at his forehead. His prediction had finally become true. All the Flybots were named according to team number and letter. He knew that something bad was going to happen and had made the decision to use one of the 50 Flybots as backup.

Romeo watched the screen show the PJ Jet try to fire several shuttles, but each one of them missed. However, they were getting closer and closer with each launch. He knew the only probable option was to steer the Flying Factory away from the PJ Masks. Unfortunately, the Flying Factory would not be able to get away from the PJ Jet as Romeo had just uninstalled the boosters that aided in fast flying.

Romeo decided that shooting back would be the best way to defend his factory and himself. He turned to Robette and Robot who had just entered the control room. Romeo sat on the chair in front of the control panel.

"Robette, prepare to launch the shuttles. I will control the factory." He ordered.

"I am sorry, Master. The shuttles have malfunctioned. We do not have spare shuttles."

Romeo's eyes widened in shock. He got up from his seat and turned to Robot.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORM ME EARLIER YOU USELESS TIN CAN?! " He screamed

"Buー"

Before Robot could protest, the Factory started to rumble violently and red lights flashed everywhere. 

"This factory will self-destruct. This factory will self-destruct." Romeo groaned upon hearing his own voice

He had pre-recorded that message and had hoped never to hear it. He knew that this meant the engines were blasted to pieces. The PJ Masks had launched the shuttle onto the Flying Factory's engines and propeller while they were arguing. Slowly he felt as though his stomach was floating, and he was no longer standing firmly on the ground. The Factory was falling. Romeo did not attempt to save himself.

"Master, you should commence the eject process now." Robot said.

Romeo however ignored him. He was not going to abandon his precious Factory.

"Detach the vault! NOW!" He shouted into the speaker in the control panel.

Several Flybots that were in the control room flew over to the vault and did as instructed. The vault was more important than any other thing as it contained all of his inventions, including the Laboggan. Romeo grabbed the seat that was in front of the control panel and buckled himself in. He was about to press the button that would activate the parachute that was fixed inside the seat. He knew that Robot and Robette would survive the fall by themselves as they were machines. Just then, the PJ Jet loomed over the Flying Factory's windshield. Romeo had to fight the urge to yell profanities at the PJ Jet. Before he could wonder why they were right in front of the Factory, a huge shuttle bomb emerged from it and was coming straight at the windshield and Romeo who was behind it.

"MASTER!!" Robot's usual monotone voice was an octave higher as he lunged in front of Romeo to protect him from the bomb.

Romeo squeezed his eyes shut and all he heard was a loud bang.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------