◈Chapter 5

Kuroo.exe has stopped working

My soul left my body that day... Who said that. I thought everyone was asleep. 

"Uh hello? Kuroo???"

That voice-

 Kenma???

Yea it's definitely Kenma. 

"I-I was just going to go to the bathroom," I replied. 

"Liar"

"I'm not lying-"

"Yes you are"

"No, I'm not-"

"To be honest... I don't care.. just leave already," Kenma said as he went back to bed.

"Kenmaaa please don't tell anyone!"

I swear if he does I will hide his switch in the dirty, unwashed uniforms.

"I won't, now leave before Yaku catches you tf?"

"O-okay?"

What just happened. Anyways, I finally got out of the room. I'm not telling anyone that I got caught, not even Y/n.

I started walking down the hallway, trying to look for the gym. I then hear footsteps coming from behind me. I could barely see anything so I decided to take out my phone and use the flashlight. I turn it on and point it behind me. Is that.. Y/n? I think it is...

I caught her attention and then she ran over to me.

"Kuroo! I'm so glad I found you! I had no idea where I was going."

                                        ~◈ Y/n's POV ◈~

I finally found someone! I hope at least he knows where he's going, it's like a maze in here and... I'm clearly lost in it.

"I thought you were the leader," he said, weirdly smirking.

"Err- leaders get lost too"

"Mhm yeah sure," he spoke.

"I bet you don-"

"Wait wait wait shhh be quiet," he said covering my mouth.

Yo, that's kinda rude.

"Do you hear that? It sounds like some coaches are still in the school."

"I don't hear anything- " I tried  to say but Kuroo's huge ass hands didn't let me so my words came out muffled.

 I heard no one talking but I guess he did? Anyways, we hid in a supply closet where no one can see us.

                ~◈ Meanwhile, in the distance◈~

"Hey, Takeda have you seen my wallet?"

"Uhh no coach"

"Where the he- oh wait never mind I found it!"

"That's great, but let's keep it down, everyone's sleeping and you're here yelling"

"Oh sorry...now let's go catch up with everyone else, they're waiting for us."

              ~◈Back to the closet◈~

I definitely heard people talking now. I think that was Coach Ukai and Takeda. Seems like they haven't left the camp yet. I started panicking a little because I have no idea where almost everyone is.

Wait what if the other boys get caught  

Where even are they

What if they already got caught by the coaches