✿ two ✿

"Hyung! What the hell?" Jisung hisses in Chris' ear. 

Felix's eyes are wide, and despite the cold weather, he's having a hard time trying not to melt into a puddle on the floor.

Jisung lets out a high-pitched fake-laugh and grabs onto Chris' arm. "Ahaha... sorry Felix, he's a joker." He attempts to drag Chris away, but he doesn't budge. 

"Wait, I still want that latte." His voice is calm and level, and his eyes never left the baristas'.

"ᵤₘ ₒₖₐᵧ... ₙ₋ₙₐₘₑ?" Felix mumbles while frantically typing away at the computer. 

"Chris." The said man leans forward over the counter. "But you," Chris boops Felix's nose, "can call me Chan."

"O-okay Ch-Chan, your order will be ready in ten minutes."

"Alright, thanks cutie." 

Chan winks but doesn't get to see Felix's reaction as Jisung is already yanking him away from the counter. 

"Hyung what the fuck?!" Jisung exclaims.

The two men sit down on a couch in the corner of the café. It is the perfect spot; it's right next to a window and they have a very clear view of a certain person.

"The one time I bring you to this place... God, why would you do that? Don't say stuff like that and make his job hell..."

Gosh, he's so pretty. 

Chan can't stop staring at Felix, at his hair, his nose, his eyes, his cheeks, everything. He's so adorable and Chan wants to keep him in his pocket.

"... why did I even bring you here... Are you even listening?!"

Chan is startled at Jisung's outburst. "Uh... I stopped listening at 'what the fuck'."

Jisung groans and lays his head on the table, cursing himself in the process. This is why he doesn't see Felix walking up to them with both drinks in hand, as well as a receipt.

"Here you guys go..." Felix is careful to avoid Chan's gaze even though he can feel it searing through him. He sets the cups down on the table and scurries away back behind the counter.

"See look how awkward it is now? Seriously Hyung!"

"Jisung," Chan says.

"What?"

"...he's so cute."

Jisung closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. He opens his eyes and glares at the older. "Hyung, leave him alone."

Chris takes a look at his own latte in front of him. The coffee is a light brown with tiny flowers identical to Jisung's on top of it. He raises his cup to his lips with a skeptical look and takes a sip. His eyes immediately light up at the taste and the way his stomach warms up.

"Jisung....?"

"Oh God, what is it now? 

"Why is this so good?"

Jisung leans against his seat in disbelief. 

"You're kidding, right? Tell me you're joking."

"Woahh, what the heck?" Chris takes sip after sip after sip. "This is amazing!"

Jisung isn't sure what to say. "I've made you try almost every single drink in Coffee City, and you spit each. And. Every. One. Out." Jisung jabs the table with a finger to emphasize every word. "What's wrong with you?"

"I have no fricking clue, but this tastes like perfection."

Chan finishes his drink and gets up.

"Where are you going?" Jisung asks.

"I'm going to go put the cup in the black bin over there." Chan points to the said bin that was full of used cups and empty dishes.

"But Felix usually comes over to each table and takes care of it."

Chan waves Jisung off and ventures towards the counter. Felix sees someone coming towards him, but he only looks up when they go towards the bin instead of coming to order.

"I could have taken your cup," Felix mumbles.

Chan smiles. "I don't want you to worry your pretty little head over it."

Felix looks down and attempts to talk in a steady voice. "Thank you."

"Are you by any chance Australian?"

Felix whips his head up and slightly smiles at Chan. "Yes! I also noticed your accent just now."

Chan grins and nods. He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off with a bell. He turns around to see another customer walk in.

"I... have a customer..." 

"Yeah, Jisung and I have to leave anyway. Bye!" 

Chan waves and walks away towards Jisung. They both exit the door and shiver in the cold. As Jisung was lecturing him all the way home, Chan smiled to himself while thinking about those freckles.

'''

please his freckles are so beautiful