Chapter 55

💜Diana's pov 💜
It's been two weeks, I count it and with those weeks it's been officially 5 months, that I've been kidnapped, I had my claustrophobic attacks constantly, because of that hell of basement.
I can't be here anymore, I'm done , I've been a week without food , they gave me water , not enough for my necessities, I faint a lot because of the lack of food and water in my sistem.

The torture continued, and one of them was Tyler smoking, and then when he was almost finishing, he burned me , stubbing out the cigarette on my arm , it hurts so much .
There's some days that I think that I'm gonna die , because of my weakness, and of the constant aggressions.
One of the disadvantage was that being in the basement I couldn't eavesdrop their conversation, so I never know what it's coming.
❤️Liam's pov❤️
Today starts the big rescue , I stayed in the team B , with Louis , and Lottie's boyfriend.
They gave us some of their uniform just in case of the kidnapper owning a weapon, to protect us .
My uniform has my name on it , it's so cool , same with the other boys , now it's time to say good bye to the other boys
" bye babe , good luck , be safe " I said to my boyfriend, kissing him
" same to you , babe , please be careful"zayn said , kissing me back as well
" bye mate , good luck with find the love of your life " I said Hugging Niall
" thank you, no matter who finds it , what matters is that she's ok when we find her " Niall said " protect the other boys "
" I will "

Now it's Harry's turn , I can see the tears threatening to fall off his eyes
" bye mate , good luck with everything be safe, I WANT THE 5 BOYS ALIVE AND SAFE HERE WITH DIANA " I said kidding, just to cut a little bit the tension
He laughed " sure , thanks Liam , please protect my little Lou , don't let nothing bad to happen with him " he said almost crying .
" I will , and do the same with zayn , I know how fragile he can be sometimes "
" of course " he said " good luck , please if your team finds her first call me immediately to let me know "
" of course I will "
Zayn , was saying god bye to his best mate , Louis , and then to Lottie's boyfriend.
We embraced each other's one more time , and left with our groups , we will be looking for about a week so that we could search for her in every part of the south of the uk .
💚 Harry's pov 💚
We said our goodbyes, it was hard to leave Lou with the other team, not knowing if he was ok , but we didn't choose it .
We were inside of the van , so that we could go search for her in the north of the Uk .
I don't know why but I have a feeling deep inside , that she's alive ...
We had Charm with us , and the other dog was with Liam and the other boys with the team B , I think the dog's name is Tom .

She was sitting between my legs , Niall was as in front of me , same with zayn , while the the cops were beside me .
So I leaned down and kissed her head and whispered, crying , just for her to listen
" Please bring my sister back , I trust you more than every single agent here , im putting all my hopes on you , please , she's one of the most important person in my life, please..." I finished by putting my forehead in the top of her head ,crying and petting her .
" everything ok lad?" Zayn asked
" yeah " I said looking up and sniffing
💙Louis'pov 💙
I was so nervous, being all around cops , even though Liam was beside me , I was a little intimidated by them , and by their huge weapons around their body, I just wonder , hows harry , when we left home he was emotionally unstable, on verge of tears .
" are you ready to explore the area?" The boss of the team asked
We all said yes , we separate in smaller groups to explore different areas , I stayed with Liam in one group with the other professional cops

" are you sure that you'll be ok alone with the other cops in that group ?" I asked my sister's boyfriend
" yeah , it's ok Louis , I'm fine , good luck " he said grabbing a weapon and putting on his hip
We were trained to use guns , when charm was training with them , some of the agents teach us how to use a gun .
I grabbed mine as well and put on my legs pocket, Liam did the same , and we went ahead with the rest of the team .
🧡Niall's pov🧡
We got out of the van , and form smaller groups I stayed with the boys ,and other cops obviously, they didn't want to separate us , something that I thank them for, we grabbed the weapons , just in case , we need it , they told us that we just can use it in self defense or in an emergency case , so yeah , I put mine on my legs pocket ,harry put on his hip , and zayn put on his waistband.

We wished good luck to the other groups , while the boys said their goodbyes and good luck ,I kneeled down and grabbed her paw and kissed it and whispered " you can do it baby , find her , I know you can , I'm putting all my faith on you , good luck girl , I love you " I said petting her and hugging my doggie
She stayed with us , but she was with a cop leading her leash , we just followed behind them, 'cause let's be honest, charm is doing all the work .... the boss here its her .

Then all of the sudden we received a call , it's from Liam .... oh damn , did they found her ?
" HEY GUYS STOP, LIAM FROM TEAM B ITS CALLING ME , THIS CAN BE IMPORTANT " I yelled so that everyone could heard me
" hello ?" I said
" hi mate look the team B's dog found her necklace that your parents gave her in her birthday " he said
" near of that house that we went with charm , that we found the photos "
" Holy fuck , do you think that she's in the south? "
" we don't know , the agents already saw in the house again and nothing , now we are searching around that area "
" oh ok thanks mate good luck " I said
" see ya, same to you " he said
I tell everything to the rest of the team and then we continue the rescue , this will be a long week ......